Meanwhile, surprise surprise, she's also roped into a job as an errand runner for the company that manages Hunta-H one of the up and coming Korean Pop groups of the year...
Play as Se-Ra as she warms up to said friendship whilst at the same time navigating her hectic work schedule... This isn't really easy since she has to deal with unreasonable tantrums and the difficulties/drama that comes along with an idol's fame. And really, just idols in general... Because goodness, they're such a handful.
- Kang Se-Ra 강세 라
The plain, hard-working and headstrong protagonist who attends college while juggling all kinds of part-time jobs.
- Lee Hun 이훈 (Hun)
A literal ray of sunshine with a magnetic personality. He is the main driving force of their duo, not to mention the main song-writer. He has become well known in the industry for having undergone as less as one month of training. Teru doesn't resent him as much as he does others for some reason.
- Teruyuki Ito 照幸 糸 (Teru)
A reserved yet nit-picky Japanese guy with an abrasive personality. The wall of ice to Hun's sunshine. Debuted late because he was said to 'break up the group dynamics' whenever they set him to work with others.
Q: "Why Hunta-H?"
Hun: Well, you combine both our names and you get HunTer. But then, we wanted it to sound less harmful."
Teru: And more Asian, clearly."
Hun: And H for 'heart' because what we aim to do is hunt your heaaarrtttsss~
- Ayase- Sprite Artist and Character Design
- Kimiyoto- CG Artist
1. What is/are the first thing(s) that comes to your mind when you hear idol-based drama?
2. How weird is the title? (Like every year, need suggestions because, welp I'm horrible at naming.)
3. What would you like to see in an otome game of this degree?
4. Which eligible 'idol' would you pursue first? (despite the minimal information)
5. Anything else to add? (Clue: You may cringe at the duo's name here)