You, the MC, stumble inside a strange building you’ve never seen before – a wax museum full of faceless exhibits. Two mysterious curators live in the museum, but for some reason, neither seems to know about the other. You have hundreds of questions, yet you’re not sure if you want to hear the answers.
- Genre: Impressionistic horror
- Rating: PG-13 (language, violence, disturbing themes)
- 9 endings
- ~15,000 words
- Personality stats
MC: A grumpy faceless mass of existential angst
Langley: A prick
Langley's character theme (WIP): https://vocaroo.com/i/s13zubLSZaRg
Alley music: https://vocaroo.com/i/s02MzW4lAgq5
Lesleigh: https://lesleigh63.deviantart.com/ (BGs)
Emma: http://emma-draws.tumblr.com/ (Sprites/CGs)
Juliane: https://manuscriptmuse.tumblr.com/ (Writing/Programming)
Gin: http://ginkreuz.com (Composer)
Argent Games with Dovah on Writing/Programming/GUI and Gamma quacking about.
- What comes to mind when you hear "Impressionistic Horror"?
- What makes a good [Horror] story for you?
- What's the scariest thing about this concept to you?
- What's your theory on the secret of the gallery?
- 3/11 Langley sprite, first background, Langley's character theme sketch
- 3/19 2nd bg, OP and Alley music
- 3/26 GUI customization