The Magpie and the Alien[ IntRenAiMo2018] [Romance]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
betwixt
Tumblr: betwixtstudios
Deviantart: betwixtstudios
itch: betwixtstudios

The Magpie and the Alien[ IntRenAiMo2018] [Romance]

#1 Post by betwixt »

HAHA GUESS WHO'S INCREDIBLY LATE TO THE PARTY

Inspired by their local theatre, a young magpie aims to win the title of Royal designer in an upcoming design competition, for the Crane Kingdom's annual ball.

Millions of miles away, a young alien sets on a journey to conquer the magpie's home planet, but due to engine trouble, they crash land.

Lost and alone, they meet the magpie, and they strike up a deal. The alien would use their magic to make the magpie's ensembles shine above the rest, and the magpie would give the alien a flight home.

The Protagonists (Namable + pronouns him/her/them)

I haven't actually drawn the rest of cast yet, its been a pretty busy month for me. I've always wanted to try nanoreno, but before I knew It there was barely any time to start so I'm giving my hand at IntRenAiMo!
it's my first game so I'll be happy if I get anything out there at all! ^-^
I'm planning on making it fairly longish, and It will definitely be done sometime in the next two months, for now I'm just going to finish what I have done.
Please tell me what you think if you play it, I'm eager to hear reviews

Pray to the gaming gods for me!!~~ :D

arachni42
Veteran
Organization: no, I'm pretty messy

Re: The Magpie and the Alien[ IntRenAiMo2018] [Romance]

#2 Post by arachni42 »

Well, I like the idea. :) It looks cute, and I'll give it a shot even if you just release a demo version.
I, Miku (NaNoRenO 2014)
Vignettes (NaNoRenO 2013)

betwixt
Tumblr: betwixtstudios
Deviantart: betwixtstudios
itch: betwixtstudios

Re: The Magpie and the Alien[ IntRenAiMo2018] [Romance]

#3 Post by betwixt »

arachni42 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:28 pm Well, I like the idea. :) It looks cute, and I'll give it a shot even if you just release a demo version.
Thanks so much for you interest and encouragement! I was looking at what i had to be done and in order to be even remotely where i wanna be I would need more time, so i think im gonna move this to the regular works in progress! Im sad because i wanted to do nano, but id much rather release something finished! :D guess i gotta prepare better next year!!