Mnemonic Devices [Sci-fi, Romance] [BxG/BxB/NBxB]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: Mnemonic Devices [Sci-fi, Romance] [BxG/BxB/NBxB]

#31 Post by minyan »

Just a quick update!
CGs are done! Now working on extra CGs. All the writing is done and ready for polishing! 2 BGs down! Also, our OST is at 5 songs!
Look forward to more screenshots soon!
And I've finally updated the first post to reflect our progress.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild

#32 Post by minyan »

Hey guys! So I was on vacation for a few days, but development is still going strong! Just one BG left to do, and a few more things to program in, and we'll be ready for testing.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#33 Post by minyan »

As of April 1st, we just have to add music to the game and work out a few kinks, and it'll be done! The release should be within the next couple of days, hopefully within the itch.io deadline.

This was so fun, and I hope you guys enjoy the game! I'll post a link here when it's up.
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by minyan »

We are testing an polishing up the game as we speak. All assets are done and the programmer has done several builds for us to try out. Hopefully the next one will be the final version! Thanks for sticking with us. I've also uploaded new screenshots to the itch page. For some reason I can't upload them here, but go check them out! https://minyan.itch.io/mnemonic-devices

Our final stats weigh in at about 30,000 words with around 2 hours of playtime. There's also plenty of replayability value!
ImageImage

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran

#35 Post by minyan »

I'm very happy to announce that Mnemonic Devices is live! I'm so proud of this project and everyone involved! Thanks so much for the support guys and I hope you enjoy the game!

https://minyan.itch.io/mnemonic-devices

Here's our lemma thread if you'd like to leave any comments: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=54666
ImageImage