A Bureau of Monsters [AllxAll] [IntRenAiMo19] [VN, Turn Based Battles] DEMO 2.0 OUT

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Re: A Bureau of Monsters [AllxAll] [IntRenAiMo19] [VN, Turn Based Battles] Ann. on Release Date

#16 Post by pumpkin spike »

Weekly Update

I am happy to announce that the release date for Demo 2.0 will be 4/30!
Most of the updates have been completed, all that's left is one more background to finish! ^^ So I will be spending some time working on some extra promo art with the remaining time. The next weekly update will likely be the last one on this thread. I will be moving back to my main thread for updates with promo art. My twitter will likely get updates first, I think I'll continue the trend of updating on lemmasoft once per week/two weeks.

Updates in Demo 2.0
★ An updated and revised script!
★ Finished GUI with a CG gallery!
★ Revised CG art!
★ A Training and Inventory section!
★ A Book of Monsters screen to view info about each species!

Following this release, I may make smaller updates to things I want to improve for the engine while focusing on writing the routes. At some point, I will add more monsters to fight during training and put into place different moves and abilities and maybe nerf Gwen a bit (owo U). I will be making a list of things I want to update as well as a schedule for the other routes soon after 4/30 so stay tuned!

Coda of Quiet Days drew some fanart of the Arachne you encounter in your first battle of the game! >u< ♥ ♥ ♡ https://twitter.com/coda_blue/status/11 ... 8525309952
Please give them a like and a follow and support their otome VN, Primrose Path!

And here are some screenshot updates from my twitter updates this week:

(...erk, wow, the quality really got destroyed going from twitter -> resized in imgur o-o; )
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)

pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Re: A Bureau of Monsters [AllxAll] [IntRenAiMo19] [VN, Turn Based Battles] DEMO 2.0 OUT

#17 Post by pumpkin spike »

It's here! Demo 2.0 is ready! I'm kicking it out the door a bit early cause well... I have work at 6AM tomorrow and won't be able to update until the evening. I decided it's better to be early than late in the evening.

My NaNo project has been "finished" a month late, but I weathered through it... mostly xD; I didn't have enough time to complete the last background, which means I'll be going back to finishing it in a minor update. Everything is colored, just not to the level I want it to be.

Without further ado, you can find the updated content by clicking the image below!

2.0 Updates
★ An updated and revised script
★ Finished GUI with a CG gallery
★ Revised CG art
★ A Training and Inventory section
★ A Book of Monsters screen to view info about each species

If you're interested in what future updates will have in store, you can find more information here!

From here on out, I'll be posting updates on my twitter and main thread once more. Thank you for following my journey through this year's NaNoRenO ^^ I hope you can help support me through the release of the full game!
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)