Full Service Shop: [NSFW] [Cyberpunkish] [NaNoRenO]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Alexis_Royce
Regular
Projects: May I Take Your Order, Off the Cuff, Case of the Serialized Killer
itch: alexisroyce

Full Service Shop: [NSFW] [Cyberpunkish] [NaNoRenO]

#1 Post by Alexis_Royce »

It is the year 20XX, and the needs of every single person you know are being exceeded.

Your top-notch, free healthcare includes cyborg parts. Everyone's does.

And you're due for an upgrade.

Full Service Shop is a NSFW visual novel about a kinky, futuristic health clinic where lesbian and sapphic humans and cyborgs can switch out their naughty bits.

It has:

• A cast of four technicians, each happy to share their kinks with you!
  • Pronoun choice (either female or non-binary),
  • Your choice of genitalia to be installed,
  • A safeword button- ask the technicians to stop at any time, and even vary up some scenes via communication!
  • An extras section where you can unlock and view CGs and extra art,
  • Twelve endings,
  • Roughly 70,000 words, with routes that branch off early, meaning each fifteen to thirty minute run can be completely different, depending on your choices!

Our page is over here: https://alexisroyce.itch.io/full-service-shop

Meet Your Technicians!

Last edited by Alexis_Royce on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Full Service Shop: [NSFW] [Cyberpunkish] [NaNoRenO]

#2 Post by Zelan »

👀 not to be horny on main but those are some hot ladies... generally I don't play a lot of NSFW stuff but this has my attention.

Alexis_Royce
Regular

#3 Post by Alexis_Royce »

Zelan wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:40 am 👀 not to be horny on main but those are some hot ladies... generally I don't play a lot of NSFW stuff but this has my attention.
Thank you very much! I like strong personalities, and my last NSFW game was mostly that: a clash of personalities that also happened to have spicy interactions in it. One of the best things about visual novels and dating sims is the ability to craft a chance to spend a period of time with a character, and I like getting to make that.

It was also fun taking these OCs that my crew and I love and going "okay, how do I make these outfits sexy, without going full lingerie?" A little bit of skin here and there, hint of a bra...and then Channery going "I want to seduce my boss too, give me THAT sweater." XD

Alexis_Royce
Regular

#4 Post by Alexis_Royce »

Development continues! Writing still underway for all routes. I did some thumbnails for background concepts and color schemes. Ran them by the team and have a good idea of which ones I want to use.

Alexis_Royce
Regular

#5 Post by Alexis_Royce »

Since NaNoRenO is being extended, we're going to use that time. But we also wanted to stick to the spirit of the original timeframe, so we've got a playtest ready with most of the content ready. If anyone feels like running through it, we'd appreciate the feedback!

Alexis_Royce
Regular

#6 Post by Alexis_Royce »

The game is completely finished! This has been a heck of a lot of effort, and I'm especially proud of the hard work from the rest of the crew! Sarah's music nailed the tone we were going for, and both Cammie and Tsushi really pushed themselves to learn Ren'Py and get their writing out there.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#7 Post by Zelan »

Super happy to see this is released! I'm probably going to hold off on playing for now because I want to play it together with my fiancee. ^_^ Thanks for making something for us to look forward to!

Alexis_Royce
Regular

#8 Post by Alexis_Royce »

Zelan wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:11 pm Super happy to see this is released! I'm probably going to hold off on playing for now because I want to play it together with my fiancee. ^_^ Thanks for making something for us to look forward to!
Oh, that's so sweet! I hope you both have a lovely time! My wife and I were collaborators on this, and we had a lot of fun discussions because of it. <3