The Seven Wonders [NaNo2020][Otome][Fantasy][Free]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
stupidinthedark
itch: stupidinthedark

The Seven Wonders [NaNo2020][Otome][Fantasy][Free]

#1 Post by stupidinthedark »

The Seven Wonders is a free visual novel with interactive point-and-click elements, based on the BTS fan fiction of the same name, which has over 3 million reads on Wattpad. This first version of the game includes the first chapter, Begin.

Synopsis:

With her eighteenth birthday nearing, Sky worries about leaving her best friend Emily in the orphanage. As she is plagued by the idea of having nothing after leaving, the new orphan Tai comes into the picture. Along with his mysterious background are new secrets that are about to unfold- and Sky learns that maybe she isn't just an ordinary girl after all.

Screenshots:

Download:

https://stupidinthedark.itch.io/the-seven-wonders
Available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android!

If you liked the game, feel free to support us on Patreon for exclusive content.

This is my first game, so I would love to hear your feedback and bug reports!

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

Re: The Seven Wonders [NaNo2020][Otome][Fantasy][Free]

#2 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

Oh, this is complete? This is the work in progress thread for nanos. You would have more traffic by making another thread here.viewforum.php?f=11

Congrats on finishing your nano!
ImageImageImageImage

stupidinthedark
itch: stupidinthedark

Re: The Seven Wonders [NaNo2020][Otome][Fantasy][Free]

#3 Post by stupidinthedark »

Sunlit-Dreamer wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:48 pm Oh, this is complete? This is the work in progress thread for nanos. You would have more traffic by making another thread here.viewforum.php?f=11

Congrats on finishing your nano!
Oh, thank you! I wasn't sure where to post it, because it's only the first chapter. But since I already released it, makes sense to post it there!