Do not post questions here!
This forum is for example code you want to show other people. Ren'Py questions should be asked in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- curry nochi rice
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 am
- Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
- Organization: Circle Cosine
- IRC Nick: Curry
- Skype: after.curry.rice
- itch: project-rothera
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm
- Completed: Army of Tentacles 1 & 2, Paper Shakespeare: To Date or Not To Date?
- Projects: Furries & Scalies & Bears OH MY!, The Ghost of Joe Papp 2: The Dragons of Joe Papp
- Organization: Stegalosaurus Game Development
- Location: Bay Area, CA
But, I was wondering about a few things:
- When battle ends, it doesn't seem to check for the end until after the last character takes a turn.
- I am unable to change the number of monsters to anything but three, even when altering the code according to your notes in the code.
- The MP meter doesn't seem to be doing anything.
- Some way to keep HP as it is from the end of the previous battle into the next one. Currently the HP resets to full at the beginning of battle. Even if I comment out that code, it gives me a game-breaking error.
- Is there a way to randomize the monsters from a pool? For example, if there are 15 potential monsters, pull three from that potential pool.
- When one character dies, it seems to end the combat completely.
I fixed some things, like the monster turn ending late, monsters attacking the dead, etc.
And I added some functionality, like MP and health not refreshing to full after combat.
Here is what I have so far. I am a bit of a beginner at this, so if the code is a bit messy, please forgive me.
Also, if anyone else has any input or help, please let me know.
I am currently trying to implement a error control for players who try to cast a spell, but don't have enough mana.
- (33.4 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
- Mindscrew Driver
- Posts: 1691
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 am
- Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
- Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
- Organization: Soyasushi Productions
- Tumblr: CorenBaili
- Deviantart: CorenB
- Skype: coren.baili
Users browsing this forum: No registered users