telegram messenger (2 version)

A place for Ren'Py tutorials and reusable Ren'Py code.
Forum rules
Do not post questions here!

This forum is for example code you want to show other people. Ren'Py questions should be asked in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Message
Author
Forestofmyown
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:04 pm
Tumblr: forestofmyown
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#46 Post by Forestofmyown » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Thank you! That's great!

Edit: Sorry, but how would you get the input function to work in a text message? Like naming your character?

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#47 Post by sDextra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:30 am

Forestofmyown wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm
Thank you! That's great!

Edit: Sorry, but how would you get the input function to work in a text message? Like naming your character?
Update to Messenger 1.3
Input function for name
$ msg(None, name_input=True)

GitHub
Attachments
messenger 1.3.zip
(8.15 MiB) Downloaded 31 times

taeffeine
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#48 Post by taeffeine » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:30 am

sDextra wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:04 am
taeffeine wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:16 pm
Hello,

thank you so much for making this, seriously. If you don't mind me asking, is it possible to make a groupchat with more interlocutors? How would I go about doing this? Thank you very much!
Ok, no problem.
Messenger 1.2 (Telegram Emulator)
with Group Chat
GitHub
This is perfect, thank you very much for creating this and answering our questions!

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#49 Post by Nanahs » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 am

sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:30 am
Forestofmyown wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm
Thank you! That's great!

Edit: Sorry, but how would you get the input function to work in a text message? Like naming your character?
Update to Messenger 1.3
Input function for name
$ msg(None, name_input=True)

GitHub
Thank you SO much for this code! :)

Sorry to bother you again :oops: :lol:
But is it possible to "attach" the avatar to the "who"?

Because in my game I let the player name all the characters.

So this part won't work for me at all.

Code: Select all

            self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
A code that would be like: who1.avatar='avatar1.png'
So whatever the person names the character it won't conflict.

I still get confused with those def codes, so I don't really know how to "adjust" that part.

Thank you so much. Have a good year :)

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#50 Post by sDextra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 am
sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:30 am
Forestofmyown wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm
Thank you! That's great!

Edit: Sorry, but how would you get the input function to work in a text message? Like naming your character?
Update to Messenger 1.3
Input function for name
$ msg(None, name_input=True)

GitHub
Thank you SO much for this code! :)

Sorry to bother you again :oops: :lol:
But is it possible to "attach" the avatar to the "who"?

Because in my game I let the player name all the characters.

So this part won't work for me at all.

Code: Select all

            self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
A code that would be like: who1.avatar='avatar1.png'
So whatever the person names the character it won't conflict.

I still get confused with those def codes, so I don't really know how to "adjust" that part.

Thank you so much. Have a good year :)

Code: Select all

self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
Hm, this avatar is for group chat, not for characters

1. If you do not use group chat:

Code: Select all

add 'messenger/av/'+interlocutor_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png' pos (67,25)
Instead of "interlocutor_name" you can use your variable or function

2. If you use group chat:
For Characters:

Code: Select all

self.avatar ='messenger/groupchat/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
If you named your character 'Nanahs', then the path to the avatar: 'messenger/groupchat/nanahs.png'

Code: Select all

groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name='Nanahs', color='#d6ff60') ) ] 
Have I understood you correctly? I hope I could explain

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#51 Post by Nanahs » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm

sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 pm
Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 am
sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:30 am


Update to Messenger 1.3
Input function for name
$ msg(None, name_input=True)

GitHub
Thank you SO much for this code! :)

Sorry to bother you again :oops: :lol:
But is it possible to "attach" the avatar to the "who"?

Because in my game I let the player name all the characters.

So this part won't work for me at all.

Code: Select all

            self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
A code that would be like: who1.avatar='avatar1.png'
So whatever the person names the character it won't conflict.

I still get confused with those def codes, so I don't really know how to "adjust" that part.

Thank you so much. Have a good year :)

Code: Select all

self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
Hm, this avatar is for group chat, not for characters

1. If you do not use group chat:

Code: Select all

add 'messenger/av/'+interlocutor_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png' pos (67,25)
Instead of "interlocutor_name" you can use your variable or function

2. If you use group chat:
For Characters:

Code: Select all

self.avatar ='messenger/groupchat/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
If you named your character 'Nanahs', then the path to the avatar: 'messenger/groupchat/nanahs.png'

Code: Select all

groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name='Nanahs', color='#d6ff60') ) ] 
Have I understood you correctly? I hope I could explain
Oh, ok. It's because I have 6 characters on my game. And I let the player choose all the names. Like this:

Code: Select all

default character1 = ""
default character2 = ""
default character3 = ""
default character4 = ""
default character5 = ""


    while character1 == "":
        $ character1 = renpy.input("Give her a name.").strip()
And I wanted to add them on the group chat. And the chat member names would be the names the player chose.
So I tried:

Code: Select all

    $ groupchat_enable = True
    $ groupchat = GroupChat(name='Chat') # Group Chat Name
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name='[Character1]', color='#fff68f') ) # Interlocutor 1 
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=2, name='[Character2]', color='#b73b87') ) # Interlocutor 2
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=3, name='[Character3]', color='#009999') ) # Interlocutor 3
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=4, name='[Character4]', color='#d6ff60') ) # Interlocutor 4
    $ active_groupchat = groupchat # Set Active Group Chat
But that way the game don't recognize the avatars.
That's why I thought if there was another way. Since each interlocutor is "who1" "who2", etc, I was wondering if we could "attach" the avatar to the "who". So it wouldn't matter the name the person chose.

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#52 Post by sDextra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 pm
sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 pm
Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 am


Thank you SO much for this code! :)

Sorry to bother you again :oops: :lol:
But is it possible to "attach" the avatar to the "who"?

Because in my game I let the player name all the characters.

So this part won't work for me at all.

Code: Select all

            self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
A code that would be like: who1.avatar='avatar1.png'
So whatever the person names the character it won't conflict.

I still get confused with those def codes, so I don't really know how to "adjust" that part.

Thank you so much. Have a good year :)

Code: Select all

self.avatar = 'messenger/av/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
Hm, this avatar is for group chat, not for characters

1. If you do not use group chat:

Code: Select all

add 'messenger/av/'+interlocutor_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png' pos (67,25)
Instead of "interlocutor_name" you can use your variable or function

2. If you use group chat:
For Characters:

Code: Select all

self.avatar ='messenger/groupchat/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png'
If you named your character 'Nanahs', then the path to the avatar: 'messenger/groupchat/nanahs.png'

Code: Select all

groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name='Nanahs', color='#d6ff60') ) ] 
Have I understood you correctly? I hope I could explain
Oh, ok. It's because I have 6 characters on my game. And I let the player choose all the names. Like this:

Code: Select all

default character1 = ""
default character2 = ""
default character3 = ""
default character4 = ""
default character5 = ""


    while character1 == "":
        $ character1 = renpy.input("Give her a name.").strip()
And I wanted to add them on the group chat. And the chat member names would be the names the player chose.
So I tried:

Code: Select all

    $ groupchat_enable = True
    $ groupchat = GroupChat(name='Chat') # Group Chat Name
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name='[Character1]', color='#fff68f') ) # Interlocutor 1 
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=2, name='[Character2]', color='#b73b87') ) # Interlocutor 2
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=3, name='[Character3]', color='#009999') ) # Interlocutor 3
    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=4, name='[Character4]', color='#d6ff60') ) # Interlocutor 4
    $ active_groupchat = groupchat # Set Active Group Chat
But that way the game don't recognize the avatars.
That's why I thought if there was another way. Since each interlocutor is "who1" "who2", etc, I was wondering if we could "attach" the avatar to the "who". So it wouldn't matter the name the person chose.
There is another way.

Code: Select all

    class Interlocutor():
        def __init__(self, ID=1, name='Name', color='#fff', avatar=False):
            self.id = ID
            self.name = name
            self.color = color
            self.avatar = avatar if avatar else 'messenger/groupchat/'+name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+'.png' 
You can "attach" the avatar to the Interlocutor:

Code: Select all

    $ groupchat.add( Interlocutor(ID=1, name=character1, avatar='avatar_name', color='#b73b87') )
GitHub

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#53 Post by Nanahs » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Thank you SOOO much sDextra! I'll try that :)

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#54 Post by Nanahs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 am

Sorry to bother again, but how do I make the messenger (the one with group chat) stay in the middle of the screen?

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#55 Post by sDextra » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:01 am

Nanahs wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 am
Sorry to bother again, but how do I make the messenger (the one with group chat) stay in the middle of the screen?

Code: Select all

#images.rpy
    transform move_messenger(t=1.0):
        xalign .9 yalign .5
        on show:
            xalign 1.5 
            easein t xalign .9
        on hide:
            easeout t xalign 1.5
            alpha 0
The default is 'xalign .9', you can replace with 'xalign .5'

If you don't need movement:

Code: Select all

transform move_messenger:
    xalign .5 yalign .5

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#56 Post by Nanahs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:13 pm

sDextra wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:01 am
Nanahs wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 am
Sorry to bother again, but how do I make the messenger (the one with group chat) stay in the middle of the screen?

Code: Select all

#images.rpy
    transform move_messenger(t=1.0):
        xalign .9 yalign .5
        on show:
            xalign 1.5 
            easein t xalign .9
        on hide:
            easeout t xalign 1.5
            alpha 0
The default is 'xalign .9', you can replace with 'xalign .5'

If you don't need movement:

Code: Select all

transform move_messenger:
    xalign .5 yalign .5
Thank you so much! :)

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#57 Post by Nanahs » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Sorry to bother you for the 100000000th time :oops: :lol:

But is it possible to add that function that opens the image when you click on it + the time the message was sent/received, to the older messenger code? Only this two things.
It's because I had already edited many labels and pictures according to the older version, and their not working well with the newer one.

This one:

Code: Select all

#################################################################################
### Telegram Messenger
#################################################################################
init python:
    ### Цветовая схема
    style_button_back = "#282E33" 
    style_button_hovr = "#5F6C77"
    style_button_inst = "#14171A"

    # Стиль кнопок
    style.btn = Style(style.default)
    style.btn.background = style_button_back
    style.btn.hover_background = style_button_hovr
    style.btn.insensitive_background = style_button_inst
    # Стиль ползунка
    style.bar_vert = Style(style.default)
    style.bar_vert.right_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.left_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.thumb = style_button_hovr
    style.bar_vert.bar_vertical = True
    style.bar_vert.bar_invert = True
    style.bar_vert.xalign = 1.0
    style.bar_vert.yalign = 0.6
    style.bar_vert.xsize = 10
    style.bar_vert.ysize = 780
    # Стиль текста
    style.txt_base = Style(style.default)
    style.txt_base.font = "gui/tahoma.ttf"
    style.txt_base.xalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.yalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.size = 30
    style.txt_base.color = "#fff"

    yadj = ui.adjustment()
    # Добавление нового сообщения
    def msg(txt, who=False, sound=False):
        store.m_msg.append((who, txt, sound))
        store.yadj.value = store.yadj.range+300
        renpy.restart_interaction()
        if who:
            renpy.play("new_message.mp3", "sound")
        renpy.pause()
    # Удаление последнего сообщения
    def del_last_msg():
        if len(store.m_msg) > 0:
            del store.m_msg[-1]
    # Удаление всех сообщений
    def del_all_msg():
        store.m_msg = []

#################################################################################
# Экран сообщения
screen telegram():
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
        frame background None xysize (560, 810) align (0.5,0.58):
            viewport id "vp_msg" mousewheel True  yadjustment yadj:
                vbox spacing 15 xsize 550 xalign 0.4 box_reverse True:
                    for message in m_msg[::-1]:
                        $ who, txt, sound = message
                        $ xgn = 0.0 if who else 1.0
                        if sound:
                            imagebutton auto "messenger/sound_%s.png" xalign xgn action Play("sound", sound)
                        else: 
                            button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 20 ypadding 10 background Frame("messenger/box.png", 25, 25):
                                text "%s"%(txt) style "txt_base"

        # Имя собеседника
        text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
        # Аватарка собеседника
        add "messenger/av/"+msg_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+".png" pos (100,27)
        # Стрелка
        imagebutton auto "messenger/arr_%s.png" pos (10, 33) action NullAction()
        # Стереть сообщения
        button background style_button_inst hover_background style_button_hovr xalign 0.99 yalign 0.03 action Function(del_all_msg) xysize (60,60):
            text "  x  " style "txt_base" size 40 pos (36, -2) 
        # Ползунок прокрутки
        vbar value YScrollValue("vp_msg") style "bar_vert"
#################################################################################


#################################################################################
# by sDextra 
# old Sota
#################################################################################
I'm sorry if it's a lot of work or if you can't do it/don't have time to do it.
And thank you so much for all of your codes.

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#58 Post by sDextra » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Sorry to bother you for the 100000000th time :oops: :lol:

But is it possible to add that function that opens the image when you click on it + the time the message was sent/received, to the older messenger code? Only this two things.
It's because I had already edited many labels and pictures according to the older version, and their not working well with the newer one.
I'm not sure about the sound player, but try this code.

Code: Select all

#################################################################################
### Telegram Messenger
#################################################################################
init:
    transform move_pic(t=.5):
        xalign .5 yalign .5
        on show:
            yalign -2.0
            easein t yalign .5
        on hide:
            easeout t yalign -2.0
            alpha 0

init python:
    display_aspect_ratio = 16.0 / 9.0
    ### Color Scheme
    style_button_back = "#282E33" 
    style_button_hovr = "#5F6C77"
    style_button_inst = "#14171A"

    # Button Style
    style.btn = Style(style.default)
    style.btn.background = style_button_back
    style.btn.hover_background = style_button_hovr
    style.btn.insensitive_background = style_button_inst
    # Bar Style
    style.bar_vert = Style(style.default)
    style.bar_vert.right_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.left_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.thumb = style_button_hovr
    style.bar_vert.bar_vertical = True
    style.bar_vert.bar_invert = True
    style.bar_vert.xalign = 1.0
    style.bar_vert.yalign = 0.6
    style.bar_vert.xsize = 10
    style.bar_vert.ysize = 780
    # Text Style
    style.txt_base = Style(style.default)
    style.txt_base.font = "gui/tahoma.ttf"
    style.txt_base.xalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.yalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.size = 30
    style.txt_base.color = "#fff"
    # Time Style
    style.txt_time = Style(style.txt_base)
    style.txt_time.align = (1.0,.98)
    style.txt_time.xanchor = 1.0

    yadj = ui.adjustment()

    # New Message
    def msg(txt, who=False, sound=False, pic=False, hm=False):
        if message_time:
            h,m = message_time
            hm = hm if hm else '%s:%s'%(h,m)
            time_update()
        hm = get_current_time() if message_time_current else hm 

        store.m_msg.append((who, txt, sound, pic, hm))
        store.yadj.value = store.yadj.range+300
        renpy.restart_interaction()
        if who:
            renpy.play("new_message.mp3", "sound")
        renpy.pause()
    # Удаление последнего сообщения
    def del_last_msg():
        if len(store.m_msg) > 0:
            del store.m_msg[-1]
    # Удаление всех сообщений
    def del_all_msg():
        store.m_msg = []

    from datetime import datetime
    def get_current_time():
        now = datetime.now()
        time = datetime.strftime(now, "%H:%M")
        return time

    def time_update(m=1):
        if type(message_time) != bool:
            hours, minutes = message_time
            if minutes + m >= 60:
                hours += 1
                if hours >= 24:
                    hours = 0
                minutes += m-60
            else:
                minutes += m
            store.message_time = [hours, minutes]

    # Message Time Tag
    def time_tag(tag, argument, contents):
        size = 18
        color = store.style_gray
        return [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"size={}".format(size)), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"color={}".format(color)), 
                ] + contents + [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/size"), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/color"), ]
    config.custom_text_tags["t"] = time_tag


    # TIME
    message_time = [9,40]
    message_time_current = False # if True - current time from pc

image box = Frame("messenger/box.png", 25, 25)
image h_box = Frame( im.MatrixColor("messenger/box.png", im.matrix.brightness(.05)), 25, 25)

#################################################################################
# Messenger Screen
screen telegram():
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
        frame background None xysize (560, 810) align (0.5,0.58):
            viewport id "vp_msg" mousewheel True  yadjustment yadj:
                vbox spacing 15 xsize 550 xalign 0.4 box_reverse True:
                    for message in m_msg[::-1]:
                        $ who, txt, sound, pic, hm = message
                        $ xgn = 0.0 if who else 1.0
                        $ xpic = 380
                        if sound:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                imagebutton auto "messenger/sound_%s.png" xalign xgn action Play("sound", sound)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        elif pic:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 0 top_padding 30 bottom_padding 40 background 'box' hover_background 'h_box':
                                    action Show('full_pic', pic=pic)
                                    add "messenger/pic/%s.jpg"%(pic) size (xpic, xpic/display_aspect_ratio)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        else: 
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 20 top_padding 10 bottom_padding 30 background 'box':
                                    text "%s"%(txt) style "txt_base"
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'

        # Name
        text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
        # Avatar
        add "messenger/av/"+msg_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+".png" pos (100,27)
        # Arrow
        imagebutton auto "messenger/arr_%s.png" pos (10, 33) action NullAction()
        # Delete
        button background style_button_inst hover_background style_button_hovr xalign 0.99 yalign 0.03 action Function(del_all_msg) xysize (60,60):
            text "  x  " style "txt_base" size 40 pos (36, -2) 
        # Bar
        vbar value YScrollValue("vp_msg") style "bar_vert"
#################################################################################

screen full_pic(pic=False):
    modal True
    button background None action Hide('full_pic')
    if pic:
        add '#00000090'
        add 'messenger/pic/%s.jpg'%(pic) align .5,.5 at move_pic

#################################################################################
# by sDextra 
# old Sota
#################################################################################

User avatar
Nanahs
Veteran
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#59 Post by Nanahs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 am

sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 pm
Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Sorry to bother you for the 100000000th time :oops: :lol:

But is it possible to add that function that opens the image when you click on it + the time the message was sent/received, to the older messenger code? Only this two things.
It's because I had already edited many labels and pictures according to the older version, and their not working well with the newer one.
I'm not sure about the sound player, but try this code.

Code: Select all

#################################################################################
### Telegram Messenger
#################################################################################
init:
    transform move_pic(t=.5):
        xalign .5 yalign .5
        on show:
            yalign -2.0
            easein t yalign .5
        on hide:
            easeout t yalign -2.0
            alpha 0

init python:
    display_aspect_ratio = 16.0 / 9.0
    ### Color Scheme
    style_button_back = "#282E33" 
    style_button_hovr = "#5F6C77"
    style_button_inst = "#14171A"

    # Button Style
    style.btn = Style(style.default)
    style.btn.background = style_button_back
    style.btn.hover_background = style_button_hovr
    style.btn.insensitive_background = style_button_inst
    # Bar Style
    style.bar_vert = Style(style.default)
    style.bar_vert.right_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.left_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.thumb = style_button_hovr
    style.bar_vert.bar_vertical = True
    style.bar_vert.bar_invert = True
    style.bar_vert.xalign = 1.0
    style.bar_vert.yalign = 0.6
    style.bar_vert.xsize = 10
    style.bar_vert.ysize = 780
    # Text Style
    style.txt_base = Style(style.default)
    style.txt_base.font = "gui/tahoma.ttf"
    style.txt_base.xalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.yalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.size = 30
    style.txt_base.color = "#fff"
    # Time Style
    style.txt_time = Style(style.txt_base)
    style.txt_time.align = (1.0,.98)
    style.txt_time.xanchor = 1.0

    yadj = ui.adjustment()

    # New Message
    def msg(txt, who=False, sound=False, pic=False, hm=False):
        if message_time:
            h,m = message_time
            hm = hm if hm else '%s:%s'%(h,m)
            time_update()
        hm = get_current_time() if message_time_current else hm 

        store.m_msg.append((who, txt, sound, pic, hm))
        store.yadj.value = store.yadj.range+300
        renpy.restart_interaction()
        if who:
            renpy.play("new_message.mp3", "sound")
        renpy.pause()
    # Удаление последнего сообщения
    def del_last_msg():
        if len(store.m_msg) > 0:
            del store.m_msg[-1]
    # Удаление всех сообщений
    def del_all_msg():
        store.m_msg = []

    from datetime import datetime
    def get_current_time():
        now = datetime.now()
        time = datetime.strftime(now, "%H:%M")
        return time

    def time_update(m=1):
        if type(message_time) != bool:
            hours, minutes = message_time
            if minutes + m >= 60:
                hours += 1
                if hours >= 24:
                    hours = 0
                minutes += m-60
            else:
                minutes += m
            store.message_time = [hours, minutes]

    # Message Time Tag
    def time_tag(tag, argument, contents):
        size = 18
        color = store.style_gray
        return [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"size={}".format(size)), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"color={}".format(color)), 
                ] + contents + [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/size"), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/color"), ]
    config.custom_text_tags["t"] = time_tag


    # TIME
    message_time = [9,40]
    message_time_current = False # if True - current time from pc

image box = Frame("messenger/box.png", 25, 25)
image h_box = Frame( im.MatrixColor("messenger/box.png", im.matrix.brightness(.05)), 25, 25)

#################################################################################
# Messenger Screen
screen telegram():
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
        frame background None xysize (560, 810) align (0.5,0.58):
            viewport id "vp_msg" mousewheel True  yadjustment yadj:
                vbox spacing 15 xsize 550 xalign 0.4 box_reverse True:
                    for message in m_msg[::-1]:
                        $ who, txt, sound, pic, hm = message
                        $ xgn = 0.0 if who else 1.0
                        $ xpic = 380
                        if sound:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                imagebutton auto "messenger/sound_%s.png" xalign xgn action Play("sound", sound)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        elif pic:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 0 top_padding 30 bottom_padding 40 background 'box' hover_background 'h_box':
                                    action Show('full_pic', pic=pic)
                                    add "messenger/pic/%s.jpg"%(pic) size (xpic, xpic/display_aspect_ratio)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        else: 
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 20 top_padding 10 bottom_padding 30 background 'box':
                                    text "%s"%(txt) style "txt_base"
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'

        # Name
        text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
        # Avatar
        add "messenger/av/"+msg_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+".png" pos (100,27)
        # Arrow
        imagebutton auto "messenger/arr_%s.png" pos (10, 33) action NullAction()
        # Delete
        button background style_button_inst hover_background style_button_hovr xalign 0.99 yalign 0.03 action Function(del_all_msg) xysize (60,60):
            text "  x  " style "txt_base" size 40 pos (36, -2) 
        # Bar
        vbar value YScrollValue("vp_msg") style "bar_vert"
#################################################################################

screen full_pic(pic=False):
    modal True
    button background None action Hide('full_pic')
    if pic:
        add '#00000090'
        add 'messenger/pic/%s.jpg'%(pic) align .5,.5 at move_pic

#################################################################################
# by sDextra 
# old Sota
#################################################################################
Thank you SO much! I've been trying to add the time thing for a long time.
But it game me this error:

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in script
    $renpy.pause (delay=1.0, hard=True)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in <module>
    $renpy.pause (delay=1.0, hard=True)
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 109, in execute
    screen telegram():
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 109, in execute
    screen telegram():
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 110, in execute
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 138, in execute
    text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
NameError: name 'msg_name' is not defined
It's the 'msg_name' thing, right?

User avatar
sDextra
Regular
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 am
Organization: Event Horizon Games
Github: sDextra
Location: Kazakhstan
Contact:

Re: telegram messenger (2 version)

#60 Post by sDextra » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Nanahs wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 am
sDextra wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 pm
Nanahs wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:59 pm
Sorry to bother you for the 100000000th time :oops: :lol:

But is it possible to add that function that opens the image when you click on it + the time the message was sent/received, to the older messenger code? Only this two things.
It's because I had already edited many labels and pictures according to the older version, and their not working well with the newer one.
I'm not sure about the sound player, but try this code.

Code: Select all

#################################################################################
### Telegram Messenger
#################################################################################
init:
    transform move_pic(t=.5):
        xalign .5 yalign .5
        on show:
            yalign -2.0
            easein t yalign .5
        on hide:
            easeout t yalign -2.0
            alpha 0

init python:
    display_aspect_ratio = 16.0 / 9.0
    ### Color Scheme
    style_button_back = "#282E33" 
    style_button_hovr = "#5F6C77"
    style_button_inst = "#14171A"

    # Button Style
    style.btn = Style(style.default)
    style.btn.background = style_button_back
    style.btn.hover_background = style_button_hovr
    style.btn.insensitive_background = style_button_inst
    # Bar Style
    style.bar_vert = Style(style.default)
    style.bar_vert.right_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.left_bar = style_button_inst 
    style.bar_vert.thumb = style_button_hovr
    style.bar_vert.bar_vertical = True
    style.bar_vert.bar_invert = True
    style.bar_vert.xalign = 1.0
    style.bar_vert.yalign = 0.6
    style.bar_vert.xsize = 10
    style.bar_vert.ysize = 780
    # Text Style
    style.txt_base = Style(style.default)
    style.txt_base.font = "gui/tahoma.ttf"
    style.txt_base.xalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.yalign = 0.5
    style.txt_base.size = 30
    style.txt_base.color = "#fff"
    # Time Style
    style.txt_time = Style(style.txt_base)
    style.txt_time.align = (1.0,.98)
    style.txt_time.xanchor = 1.0

    yadj = ui.adjustment()

    # New Message
    def msg(txt, who=False, sound=False, pic=False, hm=False):
        if message_time:
            h,m = message_time
            hm = hm if hm else '%s:%s'%(h,m)
            time_update()
        hm = get_current_time() if message_time_current else hm 

        store.m_msg.append((who, txt, sound, pic, hm))
        store.yadj.value = store.yadj.range+300
        renpy.restart_interaction()
        if who:
            renpy.play("new_message.mp3", "sound")
        renpy.pause()
    # Удаление последнего сообщения
    def del_last_msg():
        if len(store.m_msg) > 0:
            del store.m_msg[-1]
    # Удаление всех сообщений
    def del_all_msg():
        store.m_msg = []

    from datetime import datetime
    def get_current_time():
        now = datetime.now()
        time = datetime.strftime(now, "%H:%M")
        return time

    def time_update(m=1):
        if type(message_time) != bool:
            hours, minutes = message_time
            if minutes + m >= 60:
                hours += 1
                if hours >= 24:
                    hours = 0
                minutes += m-60
            else:
                minutes += m
            store.message_time = [hours, minutes]

    # Message Time Tag
    def time_tag(tag, argument, contents):
        size = 18
        color = store.style_gray
        return [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"size={}".format(size)), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"color={}".format(color)), 
                ] + contents + [ (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/size"), (renpy.TEXT_TAG, u"/color"), ]
    config.custom_text_tags["t"] = time_tag


    # TIME
    message_time = [9,40]
    message_time_current = False # if True - current time from pc

image box = Frame("messenger/box.png", 25, 25)
image h_box = Frame( im.MatrixColor("messenger/box.png", im.matrix.brightness(.05)), 25, 25)

#################################################################################
# Messenger Screen
screen telegram():
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
        frame background None xysize (560, 810) align (0.5,0.58):
            viewport id "vp_msg" mousewheel True  yadjustment yadj:
                vbox spacing 15 xsize 550 xalign 0.4 box_reverse True:
                    for message in m_msg[::-1]:
                        $ who, txt, sound, pic, hm = message
                        $ xgn = 0.0 if who else 1.0
                        $ xpic = 380
                        if sound:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                imagebutton auto "messenger/sound_%s.png" xalign xgn action Play("sound", sound)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        elif pic:
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 0 top_padding 30 bottom_padding 40 background 'box' hover_background 'h_box':
                                    action Show('full_pic', pic=pic)
                                    add "messenger/pic/%s.jpg"%(pic) size (xpic, xpic/display_aspect_ratio)
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'
                        else: 
                            hbox spacing -60 xalign xgn:
                                button xalign xgn xmaximum 580 xpadding 20 top_padding 10 bottom_padding 30 background 'box':
                                    text "%s"%(txt) style "txt_base"
                                if hm:
                                    text "{t}%s{/t}"%(hm) style 'txt_time'

        # Name
        text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
        # Avatar
        add "messenger/av/"+msg_name.lower().replace(' ', '_')+".png" pos (100,27)
        # Arrow
        imagebutton auto "messenger/arr_%s.png" pos (10, 33) action NullAction()
        # Delete
        button background style_button_inst hover_background style_button_hovr xalign 0.99 yalign 0.03 action Function(del_all_msg) xysize (60,60):
            text "  x  " style "txt_base" size 40 pos (36, -2) 
        # Bar
        vbar value YScrollValue("vp_msg") style "bar_vert"
#################################################################################

screen full_pic(pic=False):
    modal True
    button background None action Hide('full_pic')
    if pic:
        add '#00000090'
        add 'messenger/pic/%s.jpg'%(pic) align .5,.5 at move_pic

#################################################################################
# by sDextra 
# old Sota
#################################################################################
Thank you SO much! I've been trying to add the time thing for a long time.
But it game me this error:

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in script
    $renpy.pause (delay=1.0, hard=True)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in <module>
    $renpy.pause (delay=1.0, hard=True)
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 109, in execute
    screen telegram():
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 109, in execute
    screen telegram():
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 110, in execute
    frame background "messenger/back.png" xysize (600,975) align (0.9,.5):
  File "game/messenger.rpy", line 138, in execute
    text "%s"%(msg_name) style "txt_base" size 35 xalign 0.31 xanchor 0.0 yalign 0.04
NameError: name 'msg_name' is not defined
It's the 'msg_name' thing, right?
'msg_name' is just interlocutor's name. In new version it is 'active.name'.
$ msg_name = 'Nanahs'

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users