Git - https://github.com/NyashniyVladya/Translator3000
1. Copy "translator3000.rpa" in the game folder, in the game directory for which translation is needed.
2. We start the game and, after launch, turn it off.
3. Open the file "vladya_translator_setting.json", which appeared in the game directory.
4. Insert the API key "Yandex" (instructions for obtaining below) in quotes, replacing the original text
5. We change the translation parameters to the necessary ones, if necessary:
Available language codes can be found here -https://tech.yandex.ru/translate/doc/dg ... _languagesParametr GameLanguage :
The language of the game itself, WHICH need a translation.
The language, WHICH need a translation
6. We use
Where to get the free API key "Yandex translator":
1. Login in your Yandex account, on behalf of which requests will be sent.
2. We follow the link API "Yandex" - https://translate.yandex.ru/developers/keys
3. Click "Create a key" and give it a name, if you plan to create several keys, so as not to confuse.
https://user-images.githubusercontent.c ... c37c95.png
4. Copy the generated key.
https://user-images.githubusercontent.c ... 7c94d4.png
5. Paste it into the file, replacing the original text.