Ren'Py Universal Player - A Improved Music Room Screen

A place for Ren'Py tutorials and reusable Ren'Py code.
Forum rules
Do not post questions here!

This forum is for example code you want to show other people. Ren'Py questions should be asked in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
GanstaKingofSA
Github: GanstaKingofSA

Re: Ren'Py Universal Player - A Improved Music Room Screen

#16 Post by GanstaKingofSA »

shadowsword68 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:10 am Well, what I want to say is that I am a novice. I want to know how to realize some functions in this music space, because I want to use it in my own project, that is, how to drag the progress bar in my project. If I can answer my question, I think I will be very happy. Thank you!
I'm a bit confused by what you mean. Are you asking how you can implement the progress bar that is featured in the player to your own project?

shadowsword68

#17 Post by shadowsword68 »

What I want to know is how to adjust the time period of playing music by dragging the bar. At present, my own project cannot achieve this function, so what should I do? thank you!

GanstaKingofSA
Github: GanstaKingofSA

#18 Post by GanstaKingofSA »

shadowsword68 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:13 am What I want to know is how to adjust the time period of playing music by dragging the bar. At present, my own project cannot achieve this function, so what should I do? thank you!
I assume you mean the progress/duration timestamps? Those are controlled by a DynamicDisplayable that updates every .2 seconds with what is stored in a variable but since then I have been working to get a new version out that adjusts most of that more differently.

shadowsword68

#19 Post by shadowsword68 »

I think maybe you don't understand what I mean. I just want to make a function that can control the position of music playing by dragging the slider with the mouse. Such a function needs to use those relevant codes. Thank you!

SubnormalGang
Regular
Projects: △ DELTA
Organization: Subnormal Gang
Deviantart: Drosull
itch: noigs.itch.io
Discord: Drösull#1908

#20 Post by SubnormalGang »

This is simply AMAZING!

Can't wait to try it!
Beyond the Imagination ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )◞