█████▓▒░ UNCLE MUGEN'S FREE VN (OELVN) RESOURCES ░▒▓█████

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Rinzamakani
Regular
Completed: Love's Apathy (Ciro route), A Frigid Space, Telechronic Static
Projects: Love's Apathy (Full)
itch: rinzamakani.itch.io

Re: █████▓▒░ UNCLE MUGEN'S FREE VN (OELVN) RESOURCES ░▒▓█████

#706 Post by Rinzamakani »

mugenjohncel wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:53 pm
Rinzamakani wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm Hello uncle mugen. If you wouldn't mind another request, I need an aquarium please. I can wait if you're too busy. Here's a reference if needed. Colorful fish would be great! :D
this aquarium is so very hard to make and took me nearly 4 hours to finish.jpg

Unlike most of the BG's here where I lazily slap and put together whatever I have in here and call it a day... this one is purposely built from the ground up... it's one of the more difficult BG's I have made so far where I sit down and took time to create it... I am so focused on getting the lighting sort-of right since underwater renders are a pain to do that I forgot more "colorful fish"... anyway, enjoy :)

As for the other BG request... some of them are actually here in my laptop but I left the charger in Malaysia so uh... I'll fetch it next week...

"POOF" (Disappears)
Thank you so much! It's okay. I'll still be using it. Thanks again! :D

Edit: Just noticed that it took you 4 hours to finish? I'm sorry. I didn't know it'd take that long!

Rinzamakani
Regular

#707 Post by Rinzamakani »

oOhanaOo wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 am I like your BGs and i am going to use them but do you have some fantasy BGs?
Like a forest in the night, palace,royal room or something like that.
But anyways thank you so much for the BGs^^
I'm unsure if I could be of any help. But I found a barely-touched thread with fantasy background links. I definitely see a forest at night and the castles while searching through these.
viewtopic.php?t=27226

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

#708 Post by oOhanaOo »

Thank you Rinzamakani for you you help,it did help me and i am going to use it for my game
You saved me,i am greatful (#^.^#)

Rinzamakani
Regular

#709 Post by Rinzamakani »

oOhanaOo wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:01 am Thank you Rinzamakani for you you help,it did help me and i am going to use it for my game
You saved me,i am greatful (#^.^#)
No problem. :D

chocochino
Projects: An Edelweiss' Resolve
Tumblr: choc-chino
Github: chocochino
Soundcloud: chocochino
itch: chocochino

#710 Post by chocochino »

mugenjohncel wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 pm And now for something a little bit different... oh and, they're sloppily rendered so you're all encouraged to edit / alter it to suite your needs and style... again no strings attached... just take them...

"POOF" (Disappears)
Goodness gracious, Uncle Mugen, right when I'm in desperate need of proper dining room and living room! I'll definitely use this in my upcoming project!

Anyway, do you have background for female public toilet? My protagonists is female and I can't use the male toilet BGs...

Thank you so much for your hardwork!

rwby

#711 Post by rwby »

I was depressed because I couldn't find good backgrounds for the novel that I am creating when, by a miracle, I found Uncle Mugen!
My world is so much better now!

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#712 Post by mugenjohncel »

rwby wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm I was depressed because I couldn't find good backgrounds for the novel that I am creating when, by a miracle, I found Uncle Mugen!
My world is so much better now!
I on the other hand am frustrated for I have a lot more backgrounds to upload here... A LOT!... but I'm currently living in Gulag-Like Philippines with it's 4th World Country Internet Speed which is slow as TAR while being very VERY expensive... Just thinking how Malaysian Internet is much MUCH better and less expensive than Philippines makes me want to cry in some dark corner. Also stupid Philippine bandwidth caps. Stupid Telcos here focus too much on Crap and Worthless Mobile Bundles and treat everyone here like were babies. Basically Philippine ISP is saying, here's some poor internet for you poor Filipinos. You are too stupid to use fast internet and we're also capping your bandwitdh because all Filipinos are Pirates. Mobile Internet should be enough for Filipinos.

Why can't Philippines be Malaysia!?... My Malaysian ISP is more than helpful, No Bandwidth Caps, Fast and Cheap internet and when something goes wrong, they send a technician... there is some form of censure-ship but not as bad as PHILIPPINE censorship...

AGHGHGHGH!GHGHHH!H!HH!!!!!!

(Resumes crying in some dark corner)

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

#713 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

mugenjohncel wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:44 amI have a lot more backgrounds to upload here... A LOT!... but I'm currently living in Gulag-Like Philippines with it's 4th World Country Internet Speed...

AGHGHGHGH!GHGHHH!H!HH!!!!!!

(Resumes crying in some dark corner)
Wow! Cool to hear about the background art, though your story has left us all in tears

╭┈┈┈┈╯   ╰┈┈┈╮

 ╰┳┳╯    ╰┳┳╯
💧       💧

💧       💧
    ╰┈┈╯
💧 ╭━━━━━╮.
     ┈
       
Thanks again for all your hard work and awesome resources

Kromdaz

#714 Post by Kromdaz »

What app do you use to draw these backgrounds?

Imperf3kt
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: Imperf3kt

#715 Post by Imperf3kt »

I believe UncleMugen uses Sketchup
Warning: May contain trace amounts of gratuitous plot.
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.

Current project: GGD Mentor

Twitter

Westeford
Regular
Completed: 12 Hours to Die
Projects: Project Premonition
itch: westeford

2D Panorama Grid

#716 Post by Westeford »

I saw your 360 panorama backgrounds and I was impressed with them. I immediately started working on making a grid that I can trace over. (It also doubles as a Holodeck like from Star Trek.) Then an hour later I realize that trying to make a grid with that method was kinda stupid. So I opted to try and make a grid in a 3D program. Then I remember that I'm hilariously inept with modeling programs. So I moved to the one I'm least bad with...Roblox. Even then it wasn't perfect, I couldn't take pictures without the UI getting in the way. (Darn developers making things easier and convenient for everyone but me. lol) That's when I made what I've attached to this post.

My hope is that I could stitch them together and make a single 360 panoramic grid, but...er...well...I had no luck. I even took a video and and grabbed each individual frame and tried stitching them together. (With a program, I wouldn't dream doing that by hand. *shivers.*) But yeah, I had no luck.

So why am I posting here? Well, I did say I loved your panoramas. They really worked in a VN and didn't have the issue of major warping that most 2D Panoramas have.
So here's my request. I would love a blank panorama with a grid on the ground level. Walls are optional. If you're feeling extra spicy maybe do two panoramas, one with walls and another without the walls (I hope my screenshots illustrate what I mean better than my words.)

If you're up for it, yay. If not, no biggie, I'll continue working on one until I find what works.
Thanks for reading my ramblings. :)
Attachments
grid4 (8).png
grid4 (7).png
grid4 (6).png
grid4 (5).png
grid4 (4).png
grid4 (3).png
grid4 (2).png
grid4 (1).png
Last edited by Westeford on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

Re: 2D Panorama Grid

#717 Post by mugenjohncel »

Westeford wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:20 pm I would love a blank panorama with a grid on the ground level.
Uh... OK...

You are so lucky I have my laptop with me and there is great internet connection here at Starbucks... so I can churn this very quickly :mrgreen:
panorama_guide.jpg
You can view it in glorious 360 degrees here...
http://sky.easypano.com/panoramic-image ... 24259.html

I am going to assume you are going to do something like this...

"POOF" (Disappears)

Westeford
Regular
Completed: 12 Hours to Die
Projects: Project Premonition
itch: westeford

#718 Post by Westeford »

Thank you very much. This will be very helpful. And yes I will have fun with it. :mrgreen:

Ninja

#719 Post by Ninja »

I just want to say that your backgrounds and your dedication to this are incredible. You're amazing, Uncle Mugen, thank you for putting so much time and effort into these.

Luxa
Regular

#720 Post by Luxa »

Great work! Do you have any school cafeteria backgrounds?