Old Sprite Girl

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

Old Sprite Girl

#1 Post by Talann »

Okay, so I made this sprite about, I dont know, two years ago? I never used it or anything, since it's so... Bad. Anyway, feel free to do whatever you want with it. (You can use it in a commercial game, or w/e) as long as you credit me!

Some information:

There are 7 different expressions; angry, crying, happy, really happy, sad, shocked, worried.

Good luck~

Edit: I added this screenshot to give you an idea on what the girl looks like.
Attachments
happygirl.png
GirlSprite.zip
(4.4 MiB) Downloaded 181 times

Ekamu
Regular
Completed: Paper Guitar

Re: Old Sprite Girl

#2 Post by Ekamu »

You said it was bad but the hair is nice and her hands, I think her boobs are too big and the eyes have skin-tone shade in them, I think it has good potential, you should try editing it just a little and I'm sure it would fit well in someones game.
------------Paper Guitar------------
Experimental Nostalgic Romance VN Out Now!
.......made with love from the lucid moon........

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#3 Post by fleet »

Talann wrote:Okay, so I made this sprite about, I dont know, two years ago? I never used it or anything, since it's so... Bad. Anyway, feel free to do whatever you want with it. (You can use it in a commercial game, or w/e) as long as you credit me!

Some information:

There are 7 different expressions; angry, crying, happy, really happy, sad, shocked, worried.

Good luck~

Edit: I added this screenshot to give you an idea on what the girl looks like.
Thank you for offering this to the community. I don't use sprites, but I've noticed several people have downloaded it already, so I suspect someone is going to use it.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

#4 Post by Talann »

@Ekamu - Thank you for your critique and advice, and since it was an old sprite, I wasn't very happy with it since I've improved a bit. But thank you, and I would try to edit sprites in the future. Thanks for the advice :)

@Fleet - Thank you for your notice, and I am happy knowing that people are trying to use it :D