Free sprite w/ requests!

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Twin Crowns, Weather Wizard

Free sprite w/ requests!

#1 Post by Sharm »

I'm getting all uptight and perfectionistic when I try to draw sprites so I'm going to do some relatively quick "I don't care about quality" ones every day to loosen up. I'm going to take requests but I make no guarantees that it'll be done. I'll just do requests that look interesting or what I feel like drawing that day until I feel I've gotten what I needed from this exercise. All sprites will be CC-By 3.0 so other people can use sprites that you request. Please keep your requests simple and to one sprite, if you want to request more than one thing wait until the first request has been filled. I'll be doing them in layers so you can request hair style changes, expressions or clothes instead of requesting a sprite.

Credit should go to Lanea Zimmerman. Please click the image to get the full sized version. Enjoy!

Image Image ImageImage
Last edited by Sharm on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Works in Progress: Twin Crowns | Weather Wizard

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Free sprite w/ requests!

#2 Post by Coren »

Oh, interesting! Can I request a lolilike yet oriental beauty type Chinese girl with really long hair?

Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

#3 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Hey, thanks for offer.

For my request, I would like to request a somewhat creepy looking adult man in casual clothes.
Check out the demo of Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, my mummy VN. Cause haven't you always wanted to play a Pharaoh in love with his mummy little sister? Oh, you haven't always wanted that? Uh... well... if you check it out anyways, I'll be happy. (Cannot guarantee your happiness though).
You can follow me on twitter at:
@MadNovelist212 My "official" account, follow for updates.
@MadScientist212 My personal account. Beware, I tend to babble.

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#4 Post by merdeamour »

Whoa, your sprite is really cute (I have a thing for dark-skinned guys...)! Could you make a brown-haired guy with blue streaks through his hair? I'd love to play a VN with a guy like that ((:
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Sharm »

For anyone who's saved the first sprite, please re-download it. There were some errors with transparency that needed fixing.

I hope I'll be able to speed up as I do this, it's taking much too long right now and I keep trying to fix up lines or adjust bad anatomy and other things that slow me way down. The Lolita is done. I tried to make her look Chinese but I don't know if I managed it. I'm also not sure she looks properly Lolita. I've got the other two request sketched out, I think blue streaked boy is going to be next, his sketch came out really well.

Last edited by Sharm on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

merdeamour
Veteran

#6 Post by merdeamour »

Sharm wrote: I've got the other two request sketched out, I think blue streaked boy is going to be next, his sketch came out really well.
Ah, that's so cool! I don't really have a project in mind that I can use him for at once, but I thought it would be a useful addition to the other free sprites on here (I kinda think his hair would make him seem like a rebel or something haha).
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by Sharm »

Yeah, you don't need to have plans you can just make requests. He did end up being a rebel type and I made him dark skinned too, just for you. :D

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#8 Post by silverpikachu99 »

hey~! Could I request a curly haired tan skinned girl with a pink dress on?
i'll cry if you yell at me

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by Sharm »

Sure. Um, what kind of personality?

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#10 Post by silverpikachu99 »

hmm... tsundere Please~ (or outgoing, doesn't matter)
i'll cry if you yell at me

merdeamour
Veteran

#11 Post by merdeamour »

Sharm wrote:Yeah, you don't need to have plans you can just make requests. He did end up being a rebel type and I made him dark skinned too, just for you. :D
Ah, he looks exactly as I've imagined! uvu Thank you so much~ Now I want to make a project that could include him ((: Your art is wonderful *.*
-Vincent van Gogh

Sharm
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Sharm »

Here's your request Mad_Scientist. Thanks for making a request outside my comfort zone, it turned out to be quite fun to draw.

Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

#13 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Sharm wrote:Here's your request Mad_Scientist. Thanks for making a request outside my comfort zone, it turned out to be quite fun to draw.
And thanks for drawing it! It's kind of funny how much his shirt fits the idea I had in mind without me saying anything specific.
Check out the demo of Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, my mummy VN. Cause haven't you always wanted to play a Pharaoh in love with his mummy little sister? Oh, you haven't always wanted that? Uh... well... if you check it out anyways, I'll be happy. (Cannot guarantee your happiness though).
You can follow me on twitter at:
@MadNovelist212 My "official" account, follow for updates.
@MadScientist212 My personal account. Beware, I tend to babble.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#14 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Oh, nice ^^ Could I request an elf with red hair, tan skin and freckles?

Edit: Thanks for taking my request!
Last edited by Hazel-Bun on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#15 Post by Starshine »

I tried to look at the other characters in the album but it seems to say This album is Private, i can see them here though in a small view. The Chinese lolita looks very unique, with her style and bow in her hair. Chinese characters that wear blue or red always seem to stand out in my opinion. The character looks more or less more sensible in her outfit than in the usual lolita fashion style.
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?