Free to use characters! Kyaneki/Nyanimo (CC BY-NC)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
eeveetron
Completed: Eevee and Kyoko, Odd Love Test [30daydev], Deathly Escape [SCREAMWORLD]
Tumblr: eeveetron
Deviantart: eeveetron
itch: eeveetron

Free to use characters! Kyaneki/Nyanimo (CC BY-NC)

#1 Post by eeveetron »

I recently downloaded the program 3D Custom Girl and I thought of making sprites from it. So, that's what i attempted! If you don't know what 3DCG is, it's a program that lets you make your own girls and...!! (google it if you're too curious) :wink:
I made up just a bit of their profile and their own names that you may use, but you don't need to of course! it's like a default! :mrgreen:

I made these two high school girl mascots, "Kyaneki" and "Nyanimo." The two of them make "KyanNyan" and their motto is 「お兄ちゃん大好き」 "Onii-chan daisuki! (I love you, older brother!)" :lol: (who knows who the brother is) xD Anyway...!!
There are two pictures I made each for now, because i would like some feedback before I make more. They both have this neutral expression but one with no lighting and one with it.
These two girls were purposely made for making eroge/adult games. If you want more poses or ecchi poses, i shall bring them to you! Also... note that I'm still learning how to use it more!
Kyaneki
キャンエキ
Kyaneki neutral with no lighting

Kyaneki (Kyan Aneki) is in high school but is a frail, soft-spoken, and moody older sister of Nyanimo.
She acts more of a younger than an elderly sister, because Nyanimo has to take care of the illness Kyaneki got since she was a child.
Kyaneki has an aggressive secret secret power and weapon she uses in "emergencies!" :P
If in serious trouble, she calls for her "Onii-chan!" (but wait, where is he!?)

Kyaneki neutral with lighting
Nyanimo
ニャンイモ
Nyanimo neutral with no lighting.

Nyanimo (Nyan Imouto) is a healthy, happy-go-lucky, and energetic high school girl who is the younger sister of Kyaneki.
She tends to switch roles from a younger to an older sister with Kyaneki to take care of her.
Nyanimo has a clever secret power and weapon that she uses in "emergencies!" :o
If in serious trouble, she calls for her "Onii-chan!" ... (what happened to him!?)

Nyanimo neutral with lighting
So that's all for right now maybe! What do you think about the 2 characters? If you want to see more poses, please say so!
...and yes these characters poses free to use non-commercially! If you feel the need to edit the characters (such as coloring and minor spots), feel free to!
you may credit me if you want :)
Created in 3D Custom Girl, Gimp, ComiPo!

Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial
Games
Visit my Itch.io homepage
Eevee and Kyoko

Other links
Deviantart
Twitter

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

Re: Free to use characters! Kyaneki/Nyanimo (CC BY-NC)

#2 Post by AsHLeX »

This is very nice :)
New demo out 24/12/23!!

LavenderLotte
Projects: Mojo Pin
Organization: Flȇrdelē Leider

#3 Post by LavenderLotte »

The style of these remind me of a lo-fi version of RWBY. Definitely gonna look into this.
“I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things.” ― Tom Waits

Teasisters
Regular

#4 Post by Teasisters »

Is it weird that this actually reminds me of Yandere Simulator? Love the coloring <3

Luxa
Regular

#5 Post by Luxa »

kinda reminds me of the visual novel kare wa kanojo