Nerdy's CC Art (Taking Requests)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
nerdy
Regular

Nerdy's CC Art (Taking Requests)

#1 Post by nerdy »

In order to prepare me for commissions and all that stuff, I need to have examples of my art skill.... Sadly my current examples suck.... Badly!

So I need better examples! So, here I will be CC sprites and backgrounds! The first one should be up in a day or two!

Rules :

-You can use them for commercial or free games.
-No need to mention me;just do not say you made them.
-All project types are acceptable!

:D
Visit My Game Company Blog (No Posts Yet) :

http://art-and-games.blogspot.com/

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

Re: Nerdy's CC Art (Taking Requests)

#2 Post by Juneberry »

Hrm...I have a request, but I'm not sure if it'd be rather complicated for you or not.

I have sprites at the moment for my project (which are edits of another person's sprites and they helped me a bit too). But I'd like to have a background that is for a general scene that does involve the sprite in some way. The main heroine has a curse where when she sleeps (and she sleeps during daytime) her appearance changes and a thorny vine plant grows from her back, with fruits that are heart shaped speckled on it. I'd like to have a background of her sleeping with the vines surrounding her against either a tree or just a grassy field...But I'm not sure if that's a little confusing to do or not to you. I can show you the general sprite and stuff that I have for it, but it's okay if not possible.

Um...Hrm...Oh. Better request for background that isn't as confusing: Can you do a rustic bar/cafe type setting in the middle of the night that has outdoor seating? o3o

nerdy
Regular

#3 Post by nerdy »

Juneberry wrote:Hrm...I have a request, but I'm not sure if it'd be rather complicated for you or not.

I have sprites at the moment for my project (which are edits of another person's sprites and they helped me a bit too). But I'd like to have a background that is for a general scene that does involve the sprite in some way. The main heroine has a curse where when she sleeps (and she sleeps during daytime) her appearance changes and a thorny vine plant grows from her back, with fruits that are heart shaped speckled on it. I'd like to have a background of her sleeping with the vines surrounding her against either a tree or just a grassy field...But I'm not sure if that's a little confusing to do or not to you. I can show you the general sprite and stuff that I have for it, but it's okay if not possible.

Um...Hrm...Oh. Better request for background that isn't as confusing: Can you do a rustic bar/cafe type setting in the middle of the night that has outdoor seating? o3o
OK! As you know , I started your request, but because of me trying to get better with grids, I have to redo the background sketch. It will not take more the 20-30 minutes.
Visit My Game Company Blog (No Posts Yet) :

http://art-and-games.blogspot.com/

princessbarb21
Deviantart: princessbarb21
itch: princessbarb21
Discord: ℳ𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓲𝒆𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼ⒶⒹⓊⓁⓉ#2958 or princessbarb21#4009

#4 Post by princessbarb21 »

I know this thread is old, but are you still taking requests?