[CC BY 4.0 commercial] General Sprite Collection for GUI

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
propanoll
Regular
Projects: Left of Center, Night at the Hospital, The Buried Moon, RA: Allegiance
Tumblr: propanoll
Deviantart: shotafied

Re: [CC BY 4.0 commercial] high-res male sprite

#16 Post by propanoll »

Chiagirl wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 pm I'd like to buy this, but it keeps coming up with this error: Failed to create PayPal transaction, please try again later.
Sorry for the late reply! I haven't logged in here since.. ages..;;

It's probably because changed my paypal's email address, and forgot to sync here too. I've fixed it, but we'll see..
Image Image

Chiagirl
Regular
Completed: Ellen and the Pumpkin
Projects: The Crossing
itch: Chiagirl

#17 Post by Chiagirl »

propanoll wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 pm
Chiagirl wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 pm I'd like to buy this, but it keeps coming up with this error: Failed to create PayPal transaction, please try again later.

It's probably because changed my paypal's email address, and forgot to sync here too. I've fixed it, but we'll see..
I was able to purchase it, but now I'm having issues when saving the psd files to png format. No matter what I do he seems to end up with a box around him. A mostly transparent box, but still very noticeable, and I'm not sure how to get rid of it.

https://imgur.com/a/FK2k1

I'm using fire alpaca and thought there might be an extra layer or something I needed to get rid of, but I can't find anything. Of course I'm not that proficient with the program, so it's possible I'm missing something obvious. Any ideas?

propanoll
Regular
Projects: Left of Center, Night at the Hospital, The Buried Moon, RA: Allegiance

#18 Post by propanoll »

Chiagirl wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 pm
propanoll wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:41 pm

I was able to purchase it, but now I'm having issues when saving the psd files to png format. No matter what I do he seems to end up with a box around him. A mostly transparent box, but still very noticeable, and I'm not sure how to get rid of it.

https://imgur.com/a/FK2k1

I'm using fire alpaca and thought there might be an extra layer or something I needed to get rid of, but I can't find anything. Of course I'm not that proficient with the program, so it's possible I'm missing something obvious. Any ideas?
Did you use the 768px export files? That is caused by the 3 edit layers that I place on top of the bases. Turning/deleting those 3 layers should remove the white area!

Keeping & exporting those edits is a bit more tedious, though. Those layers have to be duplicated, clip-masked (so the effect only covers that particular layer) and merged into the key bases each: hairstyle, clothes, body. However, this version has been exported in the "img files" folder as well, so you can open these files, drag them (while holding shift) to a file, and save as desired.

That should do the trick!
Image Image

propanoll
Regular

Re: [CC BY 4.0 commercial] General Sprite Collection for GUI

#19 Post by propanoll »

Added a new product after 10,000 years ^q^
Image Image