[FREE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE | GUI ] Min Moon 720p

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
xPerfectSuicide
Regular
Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days
Organization: Luis Design'S

[FREE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE | GUI ] Min Moon 720p

#1 Post by xPerfectSuicide » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:16 am

Hi,

For some time I thought to create user interfaces that may be used freely as themes for their visual novels, This could be helpful for those beginners who do not know much about programming or design to begin their projects with a less generic look

I do various types of styles (and I will update over time) for free use (commercial or not)for people looking for a quick fix in your immediate user interface

I have to say I'm not very good programmer, but everything I do in the templates is actually pretty basic and can be changed at ease.

The first template on which work is called "Min Moon 720p" and as the name suggests, is based on a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, It is designed for drama novels or romantic style (but to taste the can be used for the genre you want)

Main Menu

The main menu is based on "imagemaps" with PNG images to replace the background by which you want, to replace the BG, simply replace the image that is in the "game / images / MainBG.png" folder
or changing code directly in the path of the image you want
So

Options menu. (still working)

It is not finished yet but soon I will do a more complete version of the menu of options.

In game Quick Menu and "Frame.png"
In this part I did not do much, but summarized the quick menu with only four essential options.

For now I will finish this template, soon I will make some other for other types of project. Please feel free to use it in your visual novels and modify (if necessary)

Important: The image "MainBG.png", is an image that is copyrighted, and it would be prudent not to use in your projects. Without further ado, have a good day <3
Attachments
Template Minimal Moon 720p.rar
(3.7 MiB) Downloaded 838 times

Onomatopoeia
Regular

Re: [FREE ORIGINAL TEMPLATE | GUI ] Min Moon 720p

#2 Post by Onomatopoeia » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 pm

It is most generous of you to donate. Thank you for your kindness.

This is beautiful, I hope it sees a lot of use.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#3 Post by kisa » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:40 pm

I do believe I will be using this. If not directly then for inspiration on my own GUI.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I hope your life goes well~
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

xPerfectSuicide
Regular
Completed: InuYame, My little Interview can't be this boring, In the middle of U days
Organization: Luis Design'S

#4 Post by xPerfectSuicide » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 am

Onomatopoeia wrote:It is most generous of you to donate. Thank you for your kindness.

This is beautiful, I hope it sees a lot of use.
kisa wrote:I do believe I will be using this. If not directly then for inspiration on my own GUI.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I hope your life goes well~
Thank you, soon I will make some others, when I have time, to create a kind of gallery for various tastes and styles.

AsHLeX
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#5 Post by AsHLeX » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:32 am

Oh my goodness this is so good!!! Thank you for giving this ^_^

Btw, really really really love your art!!!