Free Gui and Sprites

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Free Gui and Sprites

#1 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4063y ... rorgui.rar
Some horror gui I made just to practice to make one for my own game. Thanks to Zetsubou, since I have zero skills in coding, I was able to release it with ren'py. Will release more in the future.

The gui of my game that did not work out. It contains settings, textbox, save, and load screen. Feel free to customize and change it around.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lrd3gc ... cinderella

Here are some free sprites commissioned from the amazing artist, MikiTakamoto. You will need to resize them yourselves.
Download File: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9hnltb ... ee_Sprites
Last edited by LadyOfGatsby on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImage

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

Re: Free Gui

#2 Post by Sayumi101 »

Woah. Really loving this GUI pack. Thank you for your generosity! If I ever do make anything horro/vampire related I so know what I'll be using.
Keep up the good work ^^
ImageImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#3 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Sayumi101 wrote:Woah. Really loving this GUI pack. Thank you for your generosity! If I ever do make anything horro/vampire related I so know what I'll be using.
Keep up the good work ^^
Thanks so much :D
ImageImage

sharikah
Regular

#4 Post by sharikah »

LadyOfGatsby wrote:Image

Some horror gui I made just to practice to make one for my own game. Thanks to Zetsubou, since I have zero skills in coding, I was able to release it with ren'py. Please note that there is not a history screen and there seems to be a weird bug in the settings screen since it seems to have been forgotten to be put in. Currently, I'm seeing what can be done about that. Hope you like it and please credit me if you decide to use it. I'll probably dump more practice gui here.
That is amazing are you doing request?

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#5 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

sharikah wrote:

Some horror gui I made just to practice to make one for my own game. Thanks to Zetsubou, since I have zero skills in coding, I was able to release it with ren'py. Please note that there is not a history screen and there seems to be a weird bug in the settings screen since it seems to have been forgotten to be put in. Currently, I'm seeing what can be done about that. Hope you like it and please credit me if you decide to use it. I'll probably dump more practice gui here.
No I'm sorry, I'm still a beginner and thsee take an awful lot of time for me! Maybe later when I improve and have more free time :)
ImageImage

sharikah
Regular

#6 Post by sharikah »

LadyOfGatsby wrote:
sharikah wrote:

No I'm sorry, I'm still a beginner and thsee take an awful lot of time for me! Maybe later when I improve and have more free time :)
Sure it's so wonderful~~ Can't wait until then!!

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

Re: Free Gui//Sprites

#7 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Something new, not yet finalized, that I'm working on, thanks to sharikah for the inspiration. The background does not belong to me, I'm just using it as a backing for the gui.
ImageImage

sharikah
Regular

#8 Post by sharikah »

Something new, not yet finalized, that I'm working on, thanks to sharikah for the inspiration. The background does not belong to me, I'm just using it as a backing for the gui.
It already looks amazing! !

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#9 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

sharikah wrote:

Thank you!
ImageImage

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#10 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

DELETED
Last edited by LadyOfGatsby on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

sharikah
Regular

#11 Post by sharikah »

LadyOfGatsby wrote:
sharikah wrote:

Thank you!
Welcome!

Mariaachi
Regular

#12 Post by Mariaachi »

While Horror writing is my not expertise the GUI is FANTABULOUS.

The Spirtes made me go jaw-drop at how pretty they are!!! (You even made me reconsider the sprite for my main Heroine's brother but Dante, Harvey and Leo will serve me another purpose *cough* I ship Dante and Leo *cough*)

Anyways, these are FANTABULOUSY SUPERFRAGIESPALIOUS and I really do home you eventually do more! Potato Queen out!

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#13 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Thanks a lot for such a nice comment! :D I probably won't make any more for this thread in a while though.
ImageImage

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#14 Post by Coren »

Wow these are some amazing resources! :) Are they for commercial use?

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran

#15 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Coren wrote:Wow these are some amazing resources! :) Are they for commercial use?
Yeah they can be for commercial use :)
ImageImage