♥ Nero's Free Art Resources! ♥

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

♥ Nero's Free Art Resources! ♥

#1 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

♥ NERO'S RESOURCES ♥

Hello! I'll be posting any art assets I won't be using or ones that I make specifically for resources here. They're honestly not much and they barely have any variations, only expressions and eyes in a small amount, but do feel free to use them in any way you like! They can only be used in noncommercial projects as they're not suitable for commercial projects (way too old and messy, I made them for experimental purposes after all welp). You can edit them any way you want to as well. I'd appreciate it very much if you credit me if you do use them, thank you! ^^

DOWNLOAD (thigh bust)
Emerald
Ruby (NOTE: Ruby's tattoo has another version for when his eyes are closed where it's moved a bit further down his eyes in 'base' -> 'col' named as closedeyestattoo. This is why the files are not completely merged in case anyone wants to use that touch.)

DOWNLOAD (full size)
Sweet

I'll try to add and make more whenever I have the leverage, in the meantime if you have any requests for additions you want for the sprites, feel free to message me! You can request for any kinds of sprites also, but I doubt I'd be able to work on them immediately so please keep that in mind. Thanks for looking! <3

HopefulRomantic
Tumblr: hopefulromanticwriter

Re: ♥ Nero's Free Art Resources! ♥

#2 Post by HopefulRomantic »

That's super generous of you to share with everyone! By the way, I checked out your other art as well and I love your style! Especially the way your use color.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Aww, thank you! <3 It's really not much, I'm hoping to make some new sprite packs once I get the time. It's weird how people often compliment the colours I use, I personally think that they're too dull and dark, probably because my eyes can't stand saturated colours and I have to squint looking at them ^^;; But it's nice to hear that since I'm very doubtful on my colouring style so thank you!

HopefulRomantic
Tumblr: hopefulromanticwriter

#4 Post by HopefulRomantic »

It's so funny how different people see color different ways. I don't think the colors are dull or dark at all! I find them, bright, hopeful, and romantic.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

HopefulRomantic wrote:It's so funny how different people see color different ways. I don't think the colors are dull or dark at all! I find them, bright, hopeful, and romantic.
Aaaaahh omg that's so very sweet, thank you! <3

Vixeria Snow
Projects: Tutorials, Stock Images, Resources for Visual Novelty
Tumblr: Vixeria
Deviantart: Vixeria
itch: vixeria

#6 Post by Vixeria Snow »

I can't use these... You might wanna consider converting these files into something other than .sai. Like a PSD file or something, mostly because a lot of people do not actually have SAI.

MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

#7 Post by MimirollCookie »

Vixeria Snow wrote:I can't use these... You might wanna consider converting these files into something other than .sai. Like a PSD file or something, mostly because a lot of people do not actually have SAI.
I second this.

Well, your art is really amazing. It's a bummer that I can't use them. *3*
Can you turn them into .PSD files? :3
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)

HarukoBev
Projects: To Thaw a Frozen Heart [On Going]

#8 Post by HarukoBev »

Downloading everything just in case if i want to use it in the future! Thanks~

exuin
Regular
Deviantart: ShatteredRe
Github: ShatReal
itch: ShatteredReality
Discord: ShatteredReality#7834

#9 Post by exuin »

Looks like these files have expired. Too bad we don't have a file-hosting site for this.