Some Free Music [CC-BY] (02/24/24)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (09/20/16)

#76 Post by Alcaknight »

Update again. This time I wrote another Nocturne in the Romantic style.

Nocturne No. 2 In F Major: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/noctu ... in-f-major

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

#77 Post by johandark »

I used your music in my Demo.

If you wanna see it or try it here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40373

I really love your music ;)

Aiyumi
Tumblr: daisyryan
Deviantart: daisyryan

#78 Post by Aiyumi »

All of your tracks are absolutely stunning!! You have such an amazing talent! <3

Would you mind if I used a track or two of your music in some otome gameplay vids on YouTube? I'll give credit (:

Alcaknight
Regular

#79 Post by Alcaknight »

johandark wrote:I used your music in my Demo.

If you wanna see it or try it here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40373

I really love your music ;)
Thanks! Sure, I'll check it out later today.
Aiyumi wrote:All of your tracks are absolutely stunning!! You have such an amazing talent! <3

Would you mind if I used a track or two of your music in some otome gameplay vids on YouTube? I'll give credit (:
Sorry for the late reply, sure, that's absolutely fine!

AsHLeX
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#80 Post by AsHLeX »

Hi! I'm back to say thank you very much for your huge contribution! I used your music (and only your music because I loved it so much) in my latest KN (I guess it's a KN since it only has one choice at the end). It was a spontaneous kind of thing that I just came up with on the spot and pulled an all-nighter to finish it haha.

Link here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40488
Summary:
A semi-fantasy, semi-true story about one girl's experience with depression, cutting and suicide. It's a mixture of fictional elements with some true occurrences mixed in. It's a really short story, and I wrote it to serve as a sort of recognition to people everywhere who are suffering from mental illnesses. It basically tries to let you see the world from one girl's point of view, through the monochrome glasses of depression. Keep in mind that this is only one person's experience of it and that everyone if different. I admit that I may not do much justice to this, due to my limited abilities, but I do hope that this might help to spread some sort of awareness in a way. This is not a happy story, and neither does it have a happy ending, so if you think you might find that to be disturbing, please, don't read it. I don't mean to hurt anybody by writing this. It's a really short story that I finished in one all-nighter, so please forgive any typos or grammar mistakes that you might find.
I hope you don't mind your music being used in this kind of... genre. :O

Thanks again!
New demo out 24/12/23!!

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#81 Post by Scribbles »

These are wonderful! you're very talented
Image - Image -Image

Alcaknight
Regular

#82 Post by Alcaknight »

AsHLeX wrote:Hi! I'm back to say thank you very much for your huge contribution! I used your music (and only your music because I loved it so much) in my latest KN (I guess it's a KN since it only has one choice at the end). It was a spontaneous kind of thing that I just came up with on the spot and pulled an all-nighter to finish it haha.

Link here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40488
Summary:
A semi-fantasy, semi-true story about one girl's experience with depression, cutting and suicide. It's a mixture of fictional elements with some true occurrences mixed in. It's a really short story, and I wrote it to serve as a sort of recognition to people everywhere who are suffering from mental illnesses. It basically tries to let you see the world from one girl's point of view, through the monochrome glasses of depression. Keep in mind that this is only one person's experience of it and that everyone if different. I admit that I may not do much justice to this, due to my limited abilities, but I do hope that this might help to spread some sort of awareness in a way. This is not a happy story, and neither does it have a happy ending, so if you think you might find that to be disturbing, please, don't read it. I don't mean to hurt anybody by writing this. It's a really short story that I finished in one all-nighter, so please forgive any typos or grammar mistakes that you might find.
I hope you don't mind your music being used in this kind of... genre. :O

Thanks again!
No problem! I'm really glad you like my music!

Well that summary sounds dark lol, but that's fine. I have absolutely no problems with whatever my music is used for. I might check it out.
Scribbles wrote:These are wonderful! you're very talented
Thank you!

Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (10/01/16)

#83 Post by Alcaknight »

Little Update. Here's another piano solo. I tried using some unique harmonies with this one, so I'd say some parts sort of resemble light jazz. Either way, it's just supposed to be a relaxing little piece.

Sketch: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/sketch-piano-solo

Also I noticed lot of my recent stuff has just been solo piano again, so for my next upload I'll try and write something 'fuller'.

Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (10/02/16)

#84 Post by Alcaknight »

Update. Here's some jazz featuring Sax, Drums, Piano and Bass. Wrote it with a romantic setting in mind, as the title sort of suggests.

Intimacy: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/intimacy

Alcaknight
Regular

#85 Post by Alcaknight »

Update. This one's a relaxing little piece for guitar, harmonica and electric piano. Sort of going for a nostalgic kind of feel.

Home: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/home

Alcaknight
Regular

#86 Post by Alcaknight »

Here's another track. This one's an emotional little piano solo with some warm pads.

Reverie: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight

Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (10/27/16)

#87 Post by Alcaknight »

Been pretty busy lately, so here's another one. Relaxing/heartwarming piece for flute, piano and strings.

At the End of the Day: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/at-the-end-of-the-day

Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (11/07/16)

#88 Post by Alcaknight »

Update. Quite a bit more dramatic than the recent stuff. Here's a dark little piece for Cello, Piano, Oboe, Bass and drums.

Sinking: https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/sinking

Alcaknight
Regular

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (11/09/16)

#89 Post by Alcaknight »

Here's another update. This one's actually a rearrangement of a solo piano piece I wrote a few months ago. Altogether I wrote this piece for Piano, Strings, Oboe, drums, bass, electric guitar and acoustic guitar, so it's quite a 'full' arrangement.

There is Only You (Rearrange): https://soundcloud.com/alcaknight/there ... -rearrange

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Re: Some Free Music [CC-BY] (11/09/16)

#90 Post by Mammon »

This thread just made it into the very short list of CC music sources to remember once I start with a new project. So while I'm not using any of your music now, I might bump this thread in the future with a thank you.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?