Pirate's Sprites

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
RumRat
Regular
Completed: The Dreamweaver
Tumblr: the-rat-prince
Deviantart: TheRatPrince

Pirate's Sprites

#1 Post by RumRat »

Free for use in non-commercial games.

I was making these in a rush for some game jam- I can't even remember. :"D In any case, I don't need them anymore, but it seems a shame for sprites to go to waste, so hopefully someone can find a use for them. :D

If you use them, let me know, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Downloads at bottom.

Sprite1 (Enye):
-3 outfit variations, 2 hair variations, 3-4? poses, idk. And like, 25 expressions per.

ImageImageImage

Sprite2 (Fie):
-3 outfit variations, 3 poses, around 10 expressions per.

ImageImageImage

Sprite3 (Rayel):
-3 outfit variations, 3-4 poses, around 15 expressions per.

ImageImageImage

Sprite4 (Dal):
-3 outfit variations, (only one outfit included in current download, since im too lazy too export will update), 2 hair variations, 3 poses, 12 expressions per.

ImageImageImage

Download:
Sprite1: http://www.filedropper.com/enyesprite (can't seem to add as attachment)
Attachments
Dal Sprite.rar
Sprite4 (1 outfit only)
(9.67 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
Rayel sprite.rar
Sprite3
(19.13 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
Fie sprite.rar
Sprite2
(11.78 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
Formerly ThePirate

The Dreamweaver(NaNo 2016)

Renmiou
Regular
Completed: The End of an Actress (sprite art), Blackberry Honey (contributing CG artist), Rising Angels: Hope, Black Closet, Tuesday, Chronicle Of Mars, Tristan & Iseult, Heiress II
Projects: Blackberry Honey, Mermaid of Zennor, Tristan & Iseult, Chronicles of Mars, etc.
Deviantart: Renmiou

Re: Pirate's Sprites

#2 Post by Renmiou »

These all look quite nice, I like how the colours are a bit more muted than you usually get to see in most VNs, I can see them work really well for anything Fantasy. You did a great job with the costume designs in particular!

RumRat
Regular
Completed: The Dreamweaver
Tumblr: the-rat-prince
Deviantart: TheRatPrince

Re: Pirate's Sprites

#3 Post by RumRat »

Thank you, I'm glad you like the colors, I was worried they might not be flashy enough for a vn but I personally prefer them this way. It's a pity I never got to use them but hopefully someone will need some fantasy-themed sprites like these :D
Formerly ThePirate

The Dreamweaver(NaNo 2016)