Games for Adopt

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Games for Adopt

#1 Post by Godline »

In another thread I brought up the idea of posting games that we have started and know that we're probably never going to finish for adopt.

Here's a game I haven't touched in months, I had intentions to make it into a short, funny thing... but alas, I wrote what's there in one night and could never get the creative juices going again.

It has no assets really, just stand in ones that I've put in there.

And it's rather ridiculous and stupid, but maybe someone can finish it up or get some kicks out of it.

So here's the game folder:
Dating Show Parody Game
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ne3k4kqfgiui ... XKmaa?dl=0
Conditions:

- You're free to do whatever you like to it - change it in any way, I am giving up all right to it in this thread.
- I don't need credit.
(Though I would be happy to help out with editing/beta-ing or builds - especially putting up a Google Play version if need be).
This is the first game folder up here but I hope it's not the last. If you started something that you know you really don't want to finish, or that you find it impossible to finish, post it up and put your own conditions attached to it (credit, some creative control... whatever).

Good luck and I hope someone takes up the mantle here!

qualifiedbadger

Re: Games for Adopt

#2 Post by qualifiedbadger »

Hellooooo...

8 days after it was put up here, and I finally finished this game and released it! >>Check it out here!<<

Special thanks to Godline for putting this game up! It was great fun working on it! :mrgreen:

And thanks to all the creative commons art I used as well!

Anyway, just wanted to say this was very fun working on someone else's game! I think more people should try it! I'd like to put up my own half-finished game for the next person to finish, but I don't really have anything suitable...

So if anyone has any half-finished games, you should totally put it up here to be finished! Someone may love the idea and end up finishing it for you! :P

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Re: Games for Adopt

#3 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

I want to give away two unfinished scripts as well that I just won't be working on anymore at all. Feel free to make as much changes as you want. Hopefully someone will continue it for me or do it justice :)

Three Wishes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8S ... sp=sharing
If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

In the land of Grimdale, it is said that there is a genie by the name of Noah Sage. Whoever rubs his rottle three times shall obtain any three wishes. Genie Noah Sage is a cursed magician, forced to cater to humans and their pathetic wishes. Disgusted by the selfish wishes, he announces to all of Grimdale that he would seal himself inside a block of ice that could not be thawed apart by any normal means because he was growing tired of those who have fallen to greed. And so, one hundred years later, our protagonist is awakened by his twisted freedom from a frail princess. Thus begins the tale of three wishes.
ImageImage