Free Male Sprite

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Mrs_Kirt

Free Male Sprite

#1 Post by Mrs_Kirt »

Hello!

After downloading a few freebies on here for potential use, I wanted to contribute a little!

I'm new, so I hope I uploaded this sprite so that anyone who wants him can get him easy! He is a little large and rough, sorry-

This guy is completely free- he can be edited or messed with in anyway with no need to credit me. Do with him what you will!!!

I made him specifically to see how he would work with ren'py, so I no longer have any use for him- I plan on going with a different style!

Hopefully someone will find him helpful! I have several facial expressions to go with him- no clothes though... :lol:

There is probably going to be a lot more guys like this, because I am still experimenting.

Sprite Happy.png
Attachments
Faceless Sprite.png

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: Free Male Sprite

#2 Post by Ertal77 »

Looks good!! :D

If only he had some clothes on... You know, at least at first! :lol:
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!