Free Sprites [CC BY 3.0]

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
EmbraceofDestiny
Regular
Tumblr: embraceofdestiny
Deviantart: fryzylstyk

Free Sprites [CC BY 3.0]

#1 Post by EmbraceofDestiny »

Hello all.

I'll be practicing making sprites for fun and thought I'd put my results here if any of you'd like to use them.
The only condition for use is that you credit me! If you link me to the game you use them in, I would also be a very happy person.

I will upload as often as I can. If you'd like an edit of a specific sprite, let me know and depending on the difficulty, I may try to provide it.
I will also eventually post random CG's of the sprites I make so check back for those too!

Niku
Riyu: 2 Poses. at least 21 combinations of expressions (I honestly lost count)
Attachments
Riyu.rar
(11.46 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
Niku Sprite.rar
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
Last edited by EmbraceofDestiny on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Instagram.com/EmbraceOfDestiny

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Re: Free Sprites

#2 Post by Mammon »

Looks like a nice sprite, and if it becomes a collection over time people will probably start using it quite a lot. Comparing it to previous posts of yours, you have a consistent style & a learning curve going for you. The CG as well if you figure out what kind of CG can be applied a lot and which ones are too niche to be applicable for any use.

BTW, you might want to add [CC-BY] in the thread's title and add a link to this Creative Commons label to tell people the specifics of these CC. And does Niku's sprite have any other expressions? You might want to mention the variety you provide if there is.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

EmbraceofDestiny
Regular

Re: Free Sprites

#3 Post by EmbraceofDestiny »

Mammon wrote:Looks like a nice sprite, and if it becomes a collection over time people will probably start using it quite a lot. Comparing it to previous posts of yours, you have a consistent style & a learning curve going for you. The CG as well if you figure out what kind of CG can be applied a lot and which ones are too niche to be applicable for any use.

BTW, you might want to add [CC-BY] in the thread's title and add a link to this Creative Commons label to tell people the specifics of these CC. And does Niku's sprite have any other expressions? You might want to mention the variety you provide if there is.

Thanks for the advice! I plan on posting at least one a week if time permits so hopefully I can generate a good variety. I will add more descriptions for my sprites in the future.

EmbraceofDestiny
Regular

Re: Free Sprites [CC BY 3.0]

#4 Post by EmbraceofDestiny »

Added new sprite: Riyu

A couple examples:
ImageImage