Adyrn's Sprites

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Adyrn
Tumblr: adyrn
Deviantart: adyrn

Adyrn's Sprites

#1 Post by Adyrn »

These sprites fall under the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Each ZIP comes with the PSD, Fixed Expressions, and a LiveComposite-Friendly folder.

There are only two right now but I plan to make more in the future. If you have any theme suggestions, please let me know.
I'll probably try and draw BGs, GUI and miscellaneous items so those might end up here too.

Enjoy!

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

Re: Adyrn's Sprites

#2 Post by Mammon »

Wow, these look amazing, as in beyond what you'd expect of CC sprites around here amazing! Only downside is that they're so good that they'd be uncompatible with most CC resources that beginning developers might use.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

BáiYù
Regular
Completed: This Life Escapes Me, Up All Night, Lotus: The Self-Made Witch
Projects: Various
Organization: tofurocks, Fiendish Fiction, Spider Lily Studios
Github: baiyu-dev
itch: tofurocks

#3 Post by BáiYù »

Amazing quality, thank you very much for sharing these! When I'm able to, I'll definitely make a donation (or do you have a Patreon I could support?).

As for suggested themes, I'd like to see more high fantasy type characters to match with the Ritualist, perhaps a Lady Knight or such. Please I want to make a yuri game with the Ritualist
Games and supplementary Ren'Py codes

Adyrn
Tumblr: adyrn
Deviantart: adyrn

#4 Post by Adyrn »

Mammon wrote:Wow, these look amazing, as in beyond what you'd expect of CC sprites around here amazing! Only downside is that they're so good that they'd be uncompatible with most CC resources that beginning developers might use.
I'm glad you like them! That's the most flattering downside I've ever heard. I do plan on making more resources in the future. My hope is that soon I'll have enough posted that developers won't need to mix-and-match too much with other content.

BáiYù wrote:Amazing quality, thank you very much for sharing these! When I'm able to, I'll definitely make a donation (or do you have a Patreon I could support?).

As for suggested themes, I'd like to see more high fantasy type characters to match with the Ritualist, perhaps a Lady Knight or such. Please I want to make a yuri game with the Ritualist
Thank you!

No Patreon at the moment, no.
I used to have a Patreon for NSFW content but I never got passed announcing it. Someone ranted about how too many artists were putting supposedly free content behind a paywall. His complaint was more directed at the fact that he couldn't keep supporting all the artists that he liked because far too many ask for payment to just see their works now. And I sort of empathize with that. IDK how to make/code a donate/pay-what-you-want model on my site, wish I did, though. Right now, I'm stuck with the digital tip jar.
As for the knight, sure thing! I'm always happy to help bring in more lady-loving lovely ladies.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#5 Post by Zelan »

BáiYù wrote:Amazing quality, thank you very much for sharing these! When I'm able to, I'll definitely make a donation (or do you have a Patreon I could support?).

Why not make the game set at a costume party? ^_^ (I'd do it myself but I had something else in mind that I came to Creative Commons before. Some other time, maybe, if BáiYù would rather not.)

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#6 Post by Zelan »

Zelan wrote:

Why not make the game set at a costume party? ^_^ (I'd do it myself but I had something else in mind that I came to Creative Commons before. Some other time, maybe, if BáiYù would rather not.)
I did this, kinda. It's only a very very short demo for now but there ya go.

Adyrn, your sprites are lovely. ^_^ I had fun making new expressions for the two girls (although those arm poses on Space Gal got tedious after a while).