Free to use Voice Packs

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Free to use Voice Packs

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Hello! I'd been wanting to make voice packs again for people to use in their games and have also decided to re-release my old packs (now combined as one) with updated terms of use and crediting as I'd been meaning to for awhile. All files come in .WAV format, so it is full quality.

CREDITING TERMS:
When used, please credit as "Kokoro Hane (voice pack)" or list as "Voice pack by Kokoro Hane" as this let's people know this was a resource and not custom voice work.

USAGE TERMS:
- Please credit as stated in the above
- Free for Non-Commercial use
- Not to be used in sex scenes

General Vocalizations: Volume 1
General Vocalizations VOL1.zip
Contains 57 audio files. A simple voice pack with various noises like gasps, crying, laughter, and a few words like "hello", "who are you?", "hey!", etc.
(9.63 MiB) Downloaded 257 times
Upcoming Packs:
- Generic battle calls (fantasy)
- Cute and soft tone vocals
- Simple Japanese phrases
- British accent
- Scared (for horror games)

Please enjoy, I do hope you find these useful for your project! If you have any suggestions for future packs, feel free to let me know and I might make it!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"