[CC-BY] Miko's Sprites & GUI

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Mikomi
Veteran

[CC-BY] Miko's Sprites & GUI

#1 Post by Mikomi »

Heya! Over the years I've made some stuff I've ended up not using, so I thought I'd post some of it here for others to use under the Creative Commons licence. Click the name of the sprites/GUI for the download link. Remember to credit me if you use any of these, and please post below a link to any games you use them in, I'd love to see them!

Sprites

:arrow: 2014 Sprites
A collection of sprites from scrapped or redesigned projects from 2014.

Maribella
Maribella comes with 6 different expressions. She is a ball-jointed doll and was going to be in a VN about circuses, but I lost interest in the project and moved on.

Ambrose
Ambrose comes with 4 different expressions. He is a ball-jointed doll, and was from the same project as Maribella.

Erika
Erika comes with 8 different expressions. Erika is a "reskinned" sprite of Frederika from my published VN Starry Dreams- in actuality, it was Frederika's original sprite, but when I revived the project I redesigned Frederika. So this is now Erika.

:arrow: 2017 Sprites
A collection of sprites I'm making specifically for the Public Domain and will be adding more to hopefully this year.

Random Boy
A random, unsure boy. He has two shirt designs and 14 expressions each, making it 28 sprites in total.

Moe Boy 1
A boy I drew in my moe style for Ludum Dare but ended up not using. They were originally a boy, but like the other sprites here they can be whatever you need.

Moe Boy 2
Again, this is a sprite I drew for Ludum Dare but scrapped the project in favor of a smaller Twine game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUI

Music for My Soul
Music for My Soul was a test GUI I made on a whim when I was learning the legacy GUI. This comes with the images and the scripting for it. (Font is not included)

Last edited by Mikomi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zhaie
Regular
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn

Re: [CC-BY] Miko's Sprites & GUI

#2 Post by zhaie »

I think I like Maribella best! Looks nice.

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: [CC-BY] Miko's Sprites & GUI

#3 Post by Mikomi »

New sprites time! These were sprites I was going to use for the most recent Ludum Dare (40), but scrapped and made a short Twine game instead. So, they're free to use! They both have multiple expressions to pick from.
ImageImage

Boy 1 (left)

Boy 2 (right)