Sefina's free textboxes + starting commission!

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
balldancing
Regular

Sefina's free textboxes + starting commission!

#1 Post by balldancing »

Hey guys, just wanted to share a textbox I made. My WIPs are just never forming properly so I don't mind sharing this for people to actually use.
Here's what it looks like:
And here's a sample:

Here's a really crappy one I made months ago if you like as well:

Feel free to use without credit - but PLEASE let me know if you do!!!

Uni is over so I'm going to start design for commission soon. If you have anything you want made, let me know. I'm happy to design a full GUI for these textboxes (textboxs? textbox's? English is too hard) as well on request :) I'll be updating this thread with my portfolio soon! Stay tuned.

(Apologies for crappy English)

Love,
Sefina
Attachments
modern textbox.png
marble textbox.png
I offer proofreading and editing services~

vanillasushi

Re: Sefina's free textboxes + starting commission!

#2 Post by vanillasushi »

The second one looks pretty! Will be using it~
Oh, and is it okay if I change the color a litttle bit?

balldancing
Regular

#3 Post by balldancing »

vanillasushi wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:53 am The second one looks pretty! Will be using it~
Oh, and is it okay if I change the color a litttle bit?
Yes! Go ahead. Link me to your game when you've published it too~~~

jane_runs_fast
Regular

#4 Post by jane_runs_fast »

I love these! They are beautiful!

PoisionLullaby
Regular
Projects: Reaching
Deviantart: PoisionLullaby

#5 Post by PoisionLullaby »

the bottom one is so pretty! How much will you be asking for a full gui commission?
~Everyone has bad days. Don't judge someone on that day and that day alone, judge them on their actions after it and onward.~

balldancing
Regular

#6 Post by balldancing »

PoisionLullaby wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 pm the bottom one is so pretty! How much will you be asking for a full gui commission?
Thank you!!
Still working out the details, depending on the complexity of the GUI, plus the deadline for the GUI. A baseline would be around $60USD for a GUI with custom menus + textboxes including settings, save and load. Extra menus and basic coding will cost more. Check out the finished GUI using that text box on my website (in my signature)!! I set everything out in nice pretty folders when the GUI is done too to make it easier for you :)

PoisionLullaby
Regular
Projects: Reaching
Deviantart: PoisionLullaby

#7 Post by PoisionLullaby »

balldancing wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 am
PoisionLullaby wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:27 pm the bottom one is so pretty! How much will you be asking for a full gui commission?
Thank you!!
Still working out the details, depending on the complexity of the GUI, plus the deadline for the GUI. A baseline would be around $60USD for a GUI with custom menus + textboxes including settings, save and load. Extra menus and basic coding will cost more. Check out the finished GUI using that text box on my website (in my signature)!! I set everything out in nice pretty folders when the GUI is done too to make it easier for you :)
That sounds awesome. I'll be sure to check it out once my game is a little further along. ^^
~Everyone has bad days. Don't judge someone on that day and that day alone, judge them on their actions after it and onward.~

starshine001
Completed: None
Projects: The Nightfall [Vampire Thriller]
Organization: None

#8 Post by starshine001 »

Hey, balldancing!

I just saw your awesome free textboxes and just HAD to think how wonderful they would fit my WIP Sci-Fi VN (It's still just a far-fetched idea, but it's about this girl, Johanna, in the far off year of 2400. She lives on Mars, where humans formed a colony, but is obsessed with the ever so distant earth. When she one day gets the chance to join the Exploration Squad, she sees the chance to make her dream come true.)

So, yeah, I'll be using the first one in my game. Will probably try to make a GUI myself xD

I'll be linking you to it when (if) it's done.
Looking cool, Joker!
-Morgana, 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dreams dictate my reality

balldancing
Regular

#9 Post by balldancing »

starshine001 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:02 am Hey, balldancing!

I just saw your awesome free textboxes and just HAD to think how wonderful they would fit my WIP Sci-Fi VN (It's still just a far-fetched idea, but it's about this girl, Johanna, in the far off year of 2400. She lives on Mars, where humans formed a colony, but is obsessed with the ever so distant earth. When she one day gets the chance to join the Exploration Squad, she sees the chance to make her dream come true.)

So, yeah, I'll be using the first one in my game. Will probably try to make a GUI myself xD

I'll be linking you to it when (if) it's done.
HEY! thanks for letting me know! Feel free to change the colours to suit you

quilleth

#10 Post by quilleth »

Oh that bottom one is so pretty! and the GUI you linked to on your website are really nice too! Did you make the logo for the gui that bottom text box is from as well?

balldancing
Regular

#11 Post by balldancing »

quilleth wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:50 pm Oh that bottom one is so pretty! and the GUI you linked to on your website are really nice too! Did you make the logo for the gui that bottom text box is from as well?
The Fate’s Flame logo? I did! I made all the GUI and logos I linked on my website!! :)

MichiPantera

#13 Post by MichiPantera »

Your textboxes are amazing! I specially like the buttons you designed for the quickmenu. They integrate perfectly and beautifully. Are you still interested in paid collaborations as GUI designer?

balldancing
Regular

#14 Post by balldancing »

MichiPantera wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 am Your textboxes are amazing! I specially like the buttons you designed for the quickmenu. They integrate perfectly and beautifully. Are you still interested in paid collaborations as GUI designer?
Thank you so much! And absolutely! I’ve just finished exams so I’m pretty much free to start a number of collaborations.