Anime Eyes SVG Vector Images (CC 4.0 BY)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

Anime Eyes SVG Vector Images (CC 4.0 BY)

#1 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

For a long time I have been thinking of creating a bunch of vector assets as I think most assets tend to be raster images. The advantage of vector graphics is that they can be scaled to any size without a reduction in quality and the are much easier to edit. For each of these eyes it is quite easy to change the eye color or size. These are the first such assets that I have created, so let me know what changes you would like to see made or what other kinds of assets you would like to see. I'll continue to improve this with time.

The SVG files can be opened with Inkscape (https://inkscape.org/en/), a free open-source vector graphics editor.

I will probably make more eyes and also some hair styles as well as a few basic head shapes, these assets should also be useful for my students. Let me know if this is useful or if you have problems with it.

To download the .svg please visit the following page:
http://www.computerart.club/p/anime-eye ... image.html

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

Re: Anime Eyes SVG Vector Images (CC 4.0 BY)

#2 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

Eye pairs for the first group of vector eyes. Updated to have left and right pairs. Eye color can easily be adjusted and the iris for each eye can easily be moved. Works best in Inkscape, the free vector graphics editor.
Ask if you need any help.