Free Male Sprites (CC BY-NC 4.0)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Ana
Regular

Free Male Sprites (CC BY-NC 4.0)

#1 Post by Ana »

Hi there!

I have uploaded two free visual novel sprites to itch.io:
eidan&kieran.png
(Eidan is on the left and Kieran is on the right). They're both pretty big and have a few accessories. I put then in PSD files to allow for colour changes. I put the skin on separate layers to allow for changes to that too.

Eidan download link: https://anise-star.itch.io/eidan
Kieran download link: https://anise-star.itch.io/kieran

I hope to add a few more to complete the collection (including some girls) and make some changes to Kieran later on.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Free Male Sprites (CC BY-NC 4.0)

#2 Post by Zelan »

Hey there Ana! These look awesome, I love your art style! It's changed a lot the past couple years and I really like where it is now. c:

Ana
Regular

#3 Post by Ana »

Zelan wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 pm Hey there Ana! These look awesome, I love your art style! It's changed a lot the past couple years and I really like where it is now. c:
Oh my gosh it's you Zelan!! And you remember!! The guy on the right is my modern day recreation of the 'tsundere' guy from trials of miasma (dark blue haired male with glasses and grey+blue military uniform, dunno if that rings a bell)... I'm also still working on actually releasing that game whenever I can colour in the four or five sprites and do about 5 cgs lol. The tsundere guy looks totally different now too!!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

Ana wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:36 pm
Zelan wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 pm Hey there Ana! These look awesome, I love your art style! It's changed a lot the past couple years and I really like where it is now. c:
Oh my gosh it's you Zelan!! And you remember!! The guy on the right is my modern day recreation of the 'tsundere' guy from trials of miasma (dark blue haired male with glasses and grey+blue military uniform, dunno if that rings a bell)... I'm also still working on actually releasing that game whenever I can colour in the four or five sprites and do about 5 cgs lol. The tsundere guy looks totally different now too!!
Yeah, I do remember him!! I liked your old artstyle, too, but comparing the two you've definitely improved a lot and he looks awesome now. I'll look forward to the game release when it comes! c:

Ana
Regular

#5 Post by Ana »

@ Zelan: Great! It'll probably be a while before I determine some logistics for the VN (I may make it fully paid for a small price or add paid extra content, I want to see how far I'll get this summer since CGs take forever), but it will be released!!
~~

On a more general note, I am going to be releasing another sprite on here soon. Here's a wip:
Attachments
redhairgirl.png