We're Creating FREE TO USE Backgrounds!

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
questhq
Deviantart: studioquesthq

We're Creating FREE TO USE Backgrounds!

#1 Post by questhq »

Hello Guys! We're a group of friends who love to draw fantasy-related illustration. :D

We were originally making similar thread in the other forum here and told that we wrote it in the wrong forum. We're so sorry about that! :oops:
So here we are bringing the thread here. Hopefully it's alright.

If you're interested to use them, please take a look at our terms and conditions first.
  • Please give proper credit of © Studio Quest if you are using the background(s). If you also put our DeviantArt link, studioquesthq.deviantart.com it'll be highly appreciated!
  • You are free to use the backgrounds for both commercial and non-commercial works (game, illustration, etc).
  • You are free to use the backgrounds for any purpose such as website, banner, etc.
  • You are free to edit the backgrounds but please put the credit as © Studio Quest, edited by [your name].

• Please do NOT claim the backgrounds as your own.
  • Please do NOT re-distribute or re-upload in any websites.

Please go here to get the full size. The link is from our DeviantArt Stash.
Cheerful Town Backgrounds
Deep Forest Backgrounds
Whimsical Ruins Backgrounds

Hope you Guys enjoy. Have fun!

Akua
Regular
Completed: Appetité Amor
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires
Organization: Demon's Decoy
Tumblr: akuakourin
Deviantart: AkuaKourin
itch: akua-kourin

Re: We're Creating FREE TO USE Backgrounds!

#2 Post by Akua »

I'm surprised nobody has commented yet so I'm doing it instead. Even though there are only three the variations certainly make them attractive to use plus they would fit nicely in different times and genres as well not just fantasy (if it would be for me). Hope to see more of your works! (๑´ `๑)♡

ComputerArt.Club
Veteran
Completed: Famous Fables, BoPoMoFo: Learn Chinese, Santa's workshop, Cat's Bath, Computer Art Club

#3 Post by ComputerArt.Club »

Nice work!

questhq
Deviantart: studioquesthq

#4 Post by questhq »

Akua wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:11 am I'm surprised nobody has commented yet so I'm doing it instead. Even though there are only three the variations certainly make them attractive to use plus they would fit nicely in different times and genres as well not just fantasy (if it would be for me). Hope to see more of your works! (๑´ `๑)♡
Aww thank you Akua! We're so happy to hear that the backgrounds can fit to other genres! Enjoy the backgrounds. :D
Hopefully we will be back soon with more backgrounds. Maybe it'll take some time before we upload them here but feel free to visit our DeviantArt profile to check our updates.
ComputerArt.Club wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:24 am Nice work!
Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy. <3

nerupuff
Veteran

#5 Post by nerupuff »

These backgrounds look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. It's great that the same background also has different lighting versions. Might use them in the future. ^^

Hope you'll share more of your work!
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

ChangeOfHeart

#6 Post by ChangeOfHeart »

These are beautiful, thank you!