[CC BY-NC 4.0] Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 2 (many free Songs, BGM and Ambiance!)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
FulminisIctus
Regular
Projects: Mycorrhiza, LoveSick Darlings, Human Reignition Project, Episicava, Caladria Chronicles, Ah My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell, Cautionary Tale, Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 1 and Vol 2

[CC BY-NC 4.0] Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 2 (many free Songs, BGM and Ambiance!)

#1 Post by FulminisIctus »

These past few months me and many other musicians have worked together to create the second iteration of last year’s Visual Novel Audio Pack. With the help of everyone involved we’ve managed to create a huge pack, just in time for this year’s NaNoRenO!

Included in this pack are:
- 6 standalone tracks (three of which with vocals, all perfect for opening or ending sequences)
- 21 loopable pieces (two with vocals and instrumental versions, one being a loopable variation of one of the standalone tracks)
- 9 ambiances
That's 36 files in total!

All these works can be used under the following licence:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/
[CC BY-NC 4.0]
Make sure to read the ReadMe for instructions on how to credit us.

You can download the pack by following the link below!
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/nvki4mo ... %20Vol%202

And you can check out what pieces you can find in this pack in the following showcase video:

We wish you lots of fun with these and hope that this will make your VN dev life a bit easier ^^

You can also check out last year's Visual Novel Audio Pack over here:
viewtopic.php?t=48443

Huge thanks to all the collaborators!
-------------------------------------------------
Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 2

Project Lead:
Tim Reichert

Composers:
Fogheart
Hibana
Kuseki
Red Robotix
Simpsonill
Sorven92
Tim Reichert

Instrumentalists and Vocalists:
Devon
Fogheart
Hibana
Kyrja
WinterdrivE

Sound Designers:
Tim Reichert

Cover Art:
InstantRiot
Last edited by FulminisIctus on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a composer and sound designer! You can find more info about my services - and if I'm free to take on a job at the moment - by viewing my commission doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i0Z ... sp=sharing)!

nerupuff
Veteran

Re: [CC BY-NC 4.0] Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 2 (many free Songs, BGM and Ambiance!)

#2 Post by nerupuff »

I just want to say thank you for sharing this CC audio pack. Some of the tracks on it have come in handy for my NaNoRenO 2019 project. These sound brilliant! Hope I can find more uses for all of the tracks you've shared. :--)
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: [CC BY-NC 4.0] Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 2 (many free Songs, BGM and Ambiance!)

#3 Post by Ertal77 »

This is an awesome and generous project! Thank you very much!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

FulminisIctus
Regular
Projects: Mycorrhiza, LoveSick Darlings, Human Reignition Project, Episicava, Caladria Chronicles, Ah My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell, Cautionary Tale, Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 1 and Vol 2

#4 Post by FulminisIctus »

Ertal77 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 am This is an awesome and generous project! Thank you very much!
nerupuff wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:25 am I just want to say thank you for sharing this CC audio pack. Some of the tracks on it have come in handy for my NaNoRenO 2019 project. These sound brilliant! Hope I can find more uses for all of the tracks you've shared. :--)
You're welcome, you two, I'm really glad to hear that you enjoy it! ^^ Make sure to check out the links to our other resources at the bottom of the read me if you enjoyed this one!
I'm a composer and sound designer! You can find more info about my services - and if I'm free to take on a job at the moment - by viewing my commission doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i0Z ... sp=sharing)!

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#5 Post by Red-Baby »

Thank you so much to you and the team for making this audio pack =D