Various Anime VN Sprites (HS, softball, and fantasy military uniforms)

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Various Anime VN Sprites (HS, softball, and fantasy military uniforms)

#1 Post by pumpkin spike »

A few projects I participated in unfortunately fell through after some design and sprite work was done. I'm still fond of the sprite designs so I'm releasing them as CC work. Hopefully, they'll be used by someone. They are released under CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0.

If used, please: Files are provided in .psd, but may look better if opened with Paint Tool Sai since I used some of Sai's effects... (I can't confirm since I'm using PS CS2 so it might just be an artifact of being an older version of the program.)

Since not all of the designs were developed into sprites, and since my art has improved since then, I intend to remake the sprite designs at some point.

Kaiko comes with two outfits: school uniform and softball uniform, along with some basic mix-and-matchable expressions.
Her file is not layered as intuitively as I'd have liked so... be prepared to open a bunch of folders to turn things on and off to get the right lineart + color combinations.
I'll fix that during an art update.

Image Image

Stella and Joshua come from a game with a military setting hence the uniforms.
Stella is a bust sprite and only has two expressions, her sprite wasn't fully finished.
Joshua is a complete sprite with mix-and-matchable pieces for eyebrows, eyes, mouth, a blush state, and sleepless dark circles under eyes state. for a total of 108 expressions.
Future updates will finish Stella's sprite and redo Joshua's art.

If you like my artwork, my commissions thread is here. I am available for commission work for both single pieces and VN work alike ^^
Attachments
stellasprite.zip
(374.76 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
joshuasprite.zip
(589.77 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
Kaiko-1.zip
(693.21 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
CCsprites v1.zip
All sprites
(964.56 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)