FREE Super Customizable "Glitch" GUI Pack!

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
Bunnymom
Completed: Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting)
Projects: Asathera Chronicles (Lead Programmer WIP), Wet Nightmares (Lead Programmer/Porting), Kemono Friends Opening Day(Lead Programmer/Porting), Messy Academy (resolution upscale),
IRC Nick: BunnyMom
Github: github.com/MadisonStevens98
Discord: thegamegirl#3782

FREE Super Customizable "Glitch" GUI Pack!

#1 Post by Bunnymom »

GlitchGUIPack.zip
(920.21 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Hey everyone! I'm a freelance artist and I got commissioned to create a glitch aesthetic button set. After dozens of files and assets, the client never paid so now I release them for free to you all!

I have 3 main things to offer:

1. 7 free buttons each w/ a hover and no hover version, for 14 buttons total. They have a "glitch" aesthetic, but also basic black and white versions for use too. The 7 buttons are: START, LOAD, PLAY, ABOUT, QUIT, OPTIONS and HELP

2.There is also an entire folder of textboxes to choose from, 11 different ones. Some blank, and some following the glitch aesthetic!

3.A ton of blank buttons/bases to use and customize. Easily layer your own font/text on these bases, or color palette and further edit them to better fit yoru project!

ALL ART WORK HERE FALLS UNDER:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike

IF USED PLEASE CREDIT:

Madison Stevens
github.com/MadisonStevens98
BunnyMom on lemmasoft forums

*SIDE NOTE:
If you like my stuff I'm both a professional programmer and freelance artist, I'm always looking for projects both free and commercial. I also always appreciate sharing my art/work with others!

If you have a fun GUI aesthetic idea, feel free to leave a reply! Or leave one on my post link below! I'm also looking for fun GUI ideas to practice with, and I might release a full pack of your idea! :D

Here are some quick example pictures so you can see whats in the pack before you download:

FULL RELEASE NOTES:
The release contains 4 folders: BlankBases, CompleteGUI Button Example pack, TextBoxes, and Mocks

-BlankBases: Most important pack imo, full of blank buttons which you can easily add text to, further customize,
easily create hover and no hover versions, etc.
**EXAMPLES ON WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THESE BASES CAN BE FOUND IN THE MOCK FOLDER

-CompleteGUI Button ExamplePack: A full set of 7 buttons, each with 2 versions, a hover and no hover.
7 buttons are: PLAY, LOAD, START, OPTIONS, SAVE, ABOUT & HELP
In addition, the folder contains the blank black base, and blank glitch base used in the pack so you may make your own buttons!

-TextBoxes: A wide variety of different text boxes,
featuring glitch and no glitched versions and a variety of color
palettes you may edit these textboxes further as you wish, but
always remeber to credit!

-Mocks:My sample mock ups, I included them to give more
examples about what you can do with this pack and a little
editing! Shows off a variety of fonts, color palettes, and
versatility of the bases!