Advanced Renpy phone

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
BadMustard
itch: badmustard

Advanced Renpy phone

#1 Post by BadMustard »

A more advanced Ren'py phone project than my previous Phone message system for Ren'py.

Now all the messages are saved and can be scrolled through. Music screen play your favorite tunes while you're playing. Keep track of your in game money on your phone. Get stat on the people in your game. Change the background (up to 4 different background images available). Send and receive images that can be clicked to make them full-screen. Optional to turn the phone off if they don't charge the battery or when they really need to make a call

Photoshop .psd files included to make icons, backgrounds and other things needed.

mobile.rpy does most of the work
all-phone-images.rpy takes care of the images that are sent and received
all-messages.rpy is where the messages are stored at
Should work with any renpy project, maybe
Look over the scripts for examples and instructions

You will need the Ren'py SDK to run this, it is un-compiled.

This was originally made by Cr8tive M3dia for his game. He asked me to help make some changes and I got a little carried away.

Source can be downloaded here https://badmustard.itch.io/advanced-renpy-phone-project

Enjoy, stay safe.