Visual Novel Manager for Notion

This section is for people to post assets that people can use in their games. Everything here should have a creative commons or other open license, or be in the public domain.
djbatmans
Projects: Finest Fable, Samuda Interval

Visual Novel Manager for Notion

#1 Post by djbatmans »

Need help getting organized?

I do too, that's why I've spent nearly 20 hours compiling a useful resource for you all that is totally free to use!

A Notion template featuring everything you need to plan out your visual novel : https://saphanstudios.notion.site/Visua ... d8fb9f2cfa

Contains the Following:

- Onboarding Section : Get to know Notion, and learn how to navigate the template itself.

- The Team Section : A section where you can easily find all your team members, their timezones, when they're available, etc!

- Taskboard Section : This is where you can post priority tasks, or less urgent tasks. This is where the magic happens!

- Marketing Section : Put all your social media accounts here, your posting schedule, and your marketing assets.

- Story Section : Here you can put all the information about your story for your team to review and familiarize themselves with!

- Gameplay Section : An admittedly underdeveloped section pertaining to the gameplay aspect of you visual novel. Perhaps I'll update it eventually!

- Business Section : The less savory side of visual novel planning, the business side. Contains the finance section, with the option to make it private if you don't want to share your finances with your team.

- Notes Section : Have an idea relating to you story/ visual novel? Put it here! It's a way to make your unorganized thoughts, organized!

- Hiring Section : Keep track of all your candidates and their statutes.

- Reference Section : I used this section as reference for what I used to create the template, but you can put references for anything here!

How do I edit it?

- Simply click the link and you will be brought to the Notion website.

- In the top right corner, you'll see a 'Duplicate' option.

- Click that, and you have yourself a new visual novel manager!

I hope you find this useful!

JeffYetter

Re: Visual Novel Manager for Notion

#2 Post by JeffYetter »

I appreciate you for sharing.