[Group Play 1] My Life as a Water Droplet
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am
Group Play is a weekly event in which one game is selected to be promoted within the forums to be played by us as a group. It provides an opportunity to promote some smaller games that would otherwise get lost, promote discussion and promote creativity.
This week's game is "My Life as a Water Droplet" by Redeyesblackpanda!
You can find links to the game here: My Life as a Water Droplet
There are some rules to follow in the following discussion about the game.
- In your primary comment on the game, please try to mention one thing you liked and one thing you think could be improved. This is in the spirit of giving both encouraging and helpful comments to the creators. You may of course go beyond this with praise or critique. I can't enforce this rule, I'll just silently judge you.
- Please try to do one play-through or enough of the game to develop a solid opinion. Some things can be commented on early on, but things like plot might be best left until you finish the game.
- There is no rule as to whether you post here only or in the completed game topic. Feel free to do as you like. This is just a space to discuss this game while playing it at the same time as others.
- Please try to think about the game play as a whole, as well as the different parts that make up the game.
- Please be respectful to the game and creator. You don't have to like a game, but you should be respectful to the effort.
- Please follow the forum rules.
If you would like to make your own suggestions and haven't already, please feel free to PM them to me.
These are the current guidelines for suggestions:
- Anyone can send me 3 games (VN, KN Sim, whatever, just from these forums or related to) that they think are worth playing by PM.
- There can only be three suggestions per person and if a game gets suggested multiple times, they still only get one draw.
- You may suggest your own games.
- For now they must not be 18+, just because we want to encourage everyone to join first up. If it goes well, maybe something can be arranged for the big kids.
- Please try to make sure the game is short (around a max of 30,000 words). It isn't a hard and fast rule, but it's easier to make time for smaller games and it will give this a greater chance of success.
- They must be free and preferably available on all 3 platforms, again for easy access.
And with that, let the games begin!