First off: Thank you for even looking at this thread, haha ;;
Second: Well yes, the question was posted in the title, but I elaborate a bit more.
I am unsure lately about my art and if it is passable for a VN, as I am not following a soft shaded pretty style(which I see so often) but well, my kind of cel-shaded style, which left me wondering, if it may look cheap or not as high quality.
Some of these are older than others, and they are all for differen projects, but the general style is consistent enough to show them here, I hope
I am rather new here and don't know yet how to size them down in the forum itself, so trying to find that out, haha ;;
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2294
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 pm
- Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
- Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
- Organization: Fastermind Games
- Deviantart: sundownkid
- Location: NYC
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 pm
- Completed: Whale's Waldo
- Projects: Xenopathy, a Fairy special night
- Tumblr: pmscenarios
- itch: pmscenarios
First guy and last guy could also definitely work for an otome game or a fantasy-style rpg-lite story.
While the anime style is really popular, it is also pretty over-saturated, so there's a few of us on the look-out for other artist styles.
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am
- Projects: Nightflower(Frozen), Reach the Starlight(WIP)
There are commercial VNs with similar styles(for example, Rose of Winter and YAWHG), so, yeah, your style is more than passable for a VN.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users