SilentEve's Sketch Requests D: OPEN!

Art threads specific to a single artist.
silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

SilentEve's Sketch Requests D: OPEN!

#1 Post by silenteve »

Because I'm procrastinating everything at the moment, I need you guys to help distract me even more.
So request away!
But I warn thee:
1. It will be in pencil.
2. It may take a LONG time for me to get back to you. (Because I might procrastinate procrastinating.)
3. Leave a source for what you what me to draw
4. I'm horrible at males but if you want me to try anyways, I will.
5. If they're bad, I'm sorry. I don't particularly like my art anyways but it's good practice for me.
6. You can request multiple times. I'm pretty bored anyways.

I'm an amateur at best but I still love to draw :) If you want to see what I can do, just look on my DeviantArt account :p
After I finish drawing, I'd love to receive some critique on what I drew :)
Also, when I'm done, I'll be putting it up on deviantart. I'll link back to whatever game the characters are from too.

The Request List:
HigurashiKira : Completed!
redeyesblackpanda : Completed!
SilverxBlue : Completed!
Michiyo6918 : Completed!
MiSi : Completed!
Tag- : Completed!
Chushiki Maho : Completed!
Kirroha : Completed!

Wow, there's no more requests...
COME ON PEOPLE >.< DON'T BE SHY!
Last edited by silenteve on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

MonoPiero
Regular

Re: SilentEve's Crappy Sketch Requests D: OPEN!

#2 Post by MonoPiero »

Hey. Just wondering but.. How long have you been drawing anime styled art? :/ I'm an amateur too xD

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by HigurashiKira »

Care to try your hand at one of my ladies from TFR? The link is in my sig (which has the refrences).
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#4 Post by silenteve »

MonoPiero wrote:Hey. Just wondering but.. How long have you been drawing anime styled art? :/ I'm an amateur too xD
I've been drawing since elementary school, ever since I read my first volume of .hack :)
I tried to change it into more realistic type of style but it didn't turn out well.
So, if I add up all the years, I'd have to say about 8 years, give or take a few when I quit drawing for long periods of time because of loss of inspiration -_-

How about you?
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

MonoPiero
Regular

#5 Post by MonoPiero »

silenteve wrote:
MonoPiero wrote:Hey. Just wondering but.. How long have you been drawing anime styled art? :/ I'm an amateur too xD
I've been drawing since elementary school, ever since I read my first volume of .hack :)
I tried to change it into more realistic type of style but it didn't turn out well.
So, if I add up all the years, I'd have to say about 8 years, give or take a few when I quit drawing for long periods of time because of loss of inspiration -_-

How about you?
I started to try drawing in anime style around last year march but I didn't practice much until around september.. before that I used to draw stickman ;o;. Wished I started earlier lol. and wow.. 8years.. I wonder if I'll still be drawing even after 8years o.o

silenteve
Veteran

#6 Post by silenteve »

MonoPiero wrote:
silenteve wrote:

How about you?
I started to try drawing in anime style around last year march but I didn't practice much until around september.. before that I used to draw stickman ;o;. Wished I started earlier lol. and wow.. 8years.. I wonder if I'll still be drawing even after 8years o.o
I think that you're pretty good for only starting last year :) I looked at your deviantart and I liked your art very much ^^

No one really stops drawing, they just take short breaks or long breaks or breaks that never end :p. I don't think I'll ever stop drawing, no matter how bad my drawings are :)

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#7 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I've been doing this on all these treads because she's my favorite character (don't tell my other characters that I said that). ^^;
Could you sketch Minami Sakura from Eternal Memories? http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac32 ... kura-1.png
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#8 Post by SilverxBlue »

Well... anyone from (My) Dark little, secret, please? And is it alright if I ask a sketch of Louie? He rarely gets any love.

But if you want anyone else, it's fine. ^^:
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

#9 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Sketch of any in those two please? Sorry because I don't have the full body, I was in a rush when I drew them so...
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

silenteve
Veteran

#10 Post by silenteve »

HigurashiKira wrote:Care to try your hand at one of my ladies from TFR? The link is in my sig (which has the refrences).
This is Maria Felix, correct? Sorry, I wasn't sure :p
This is Maria Felix, correct? Sorry, I wasn't sure :p
I hope you like it :p It took me an hour because I kept screwing up her ear.
Dx Please tell me what you think!

P.S. Can I put this on my deviantart? I'll put a link up that it's your character I drew.

silenteve
Veteran

#11 Post by silenteve »

redeyesblackpanda wrote:I've been doing this on all these treads because she's my favorite character (don't tell my other characters that I said that). ^^;
Could you sketch Minami Sakura from Eternal Memories? http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac32 ... kura-1.png

Such a fun character to draw :) This took me 10-20 minutes I think?
Such a fun character to draw :) This took me 10-20 minutes I think?
If you see the white line, it's because I accidentally ripped the paper after erasing -_- Hope you like it DX

I'm gonna put it up on my deviantart, ok? I'll be sure to link it to the game.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by HigurashiKira »

silenteve wrote:
HigurashiKira wrote:Care to try your hand at one of my ladies from TFR? The link is in my sig (which has the refrences).
001.jpg
I hope you like it :p It took me an hour because I kept screwing up her ear.
Dx Please tell me what you think!

P.S. Can I put this on my deviantart? I'll put a link up that it's your character I drew.
Nice, me likey.

And go ahead :)
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#13 Post by MiSi »

Can I ask you to draw this guy? Don't worry... He has slightly female features. He won't be a big deal, even if you're not practised in drawing males ;)

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#14 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

silenteve wrote:I'm gonna put it up on my deviantart, ok? I'll be sure to link it to the game.
That's fine. She looks great~
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

silenteve
Veteran

#15 Post by silenteve »

Michiyo6918 wrote:Sketch of any in those two please? Sorry because I don't have the full body, I was in a rush when I drew them so...
So you only wanted me to draw one of them? Ok.
I drew a bottom half but it ended up looking incredibly awkward so I just cropped it out. This was 10 minutes I think?
I drew a bottom half but it ended up looking incredibly awkward so I just cropped it out. This was 10 minutes I think?
Sorry if he looks too feminine ^-^ I chose to draw him because I wanted to try drawing his bandages.

Tell me what you think/give me critique if you'd like :)