9:19's sketch requests [CLOSED]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Wootmuffin
Regular

Re: 9:19's sketch requests [CLOSED]

#16 Post by Wootmuffin »

With your level of talent, I think you're lucky you *only* got 11 requests! :lol:

9:19
Veteran
Projects: Green Eyed Monster [complete]

#17 Post by 9:19 »

@MusicaFate: There's always next time! ovo And thanks!

@Hijiri: I had fun drawing Devon. Hope you like it!

@Wootmuffin: ( *ノ▽ノ) Eek, we're fellow newbies aspiring to make our first VN! Please consider this as my way of wishing you luck ('cos I forgot to say it when I was voting in your thread orz):

@sorani: (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ Thank you very much. Everything I post in Tonight's thread is mouse art unless otherwise specified, but the doodles I post here are all pencil sketches. Thought I'd mention it since I appreciate honesty and assume others do too because derp so TMI. /rolls away

Oh and I'm on your request right now; it'll be in tomorrow's batch! >w<

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#18 Post by Hijiri »

9:19 wrote:@Hijiri: I had fun drawing Devon. Hope you like it!
Looks like he has quite a bit on his mind '3'
Maybe his broken family?
Thank you!
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

Wootmuffin
Regular

#19 Post by Wootmuffin »

Oh wow!
Thank you SO MUCH! This is breathtakingly beautiful! It's so ... flowy and magical and... awesome! This really made my day, I just got a fresh burst of energy and I'm jumping head first into photoshop with it! :D

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by 15385bic »

woah your art is gorgeoues! *Q*
just wanted to say that X)

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#21 Post by Tag- »

Oh my goodness, I find your ability to create mood so beautiful *o* When a character is elegant, they are really elegant, and when they are funny, they are really funny. It's really stunning, and I love it :D
PM me if needed

Veteran

#22 Post by 9:19 »

@Hijiri: WHY YOU-now I'm itching to know! XD Is he a character for a VN you're planning to make in the future? His name isn't in any of your current WIPs threads.

@15385bic: (@´_`@) Thank you very much!

@Camille: I wanted to draw Kyousuke snogging the mystery character so bad 'cos it takes 2 magnificent heads of hair to screw a lightbulb or however that one goes, but Amamiyas FTW. Sorry if it's OOC.

@Tag-: Thank you! ;A; I'm so happy. I, uh, drew you something I daydreamed about at lunch.

@sorani: I wrote most of my reply in the last batch, IDK if you saw, but anyway, TA-DA! I hope you like it!

jeje
Regular

#23 Post by jeje »

PUKING RAINBOW!!!! *O*

Seriously, 9;19, you've got some serious problems over here!! They're too damn gooooddd!!! Need to learn from you, master!! *v*

Now, can I have one serving of mien with pants soup? Oh, make it double.

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#24 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Wow! These are friggin' fantastic. I was showing Les, the artist from my game, your stuff and he was really impressed. And not to brag about my game but to add extra compliments to you, he is a comics pro. You are really really talented.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#25 Post by Hijiri »

Devon appears in TFR (Which, as of tommorrow/today is henceforth titled "Death Rule: Lost Code") but at age 7. He's Abraham's nephew and godson, and one of the two reasons Abraham enters the game. It's also because of him that one character decides to take down the Committe
And what I meant by broken family is that his mother was killed, and his dad had "checked out" for about a few years before trying to repair their relationship during Devon's early teen years.
Spoilerless version: Devon is from a project in WIP, but is 7 in that one, and is a walking badass-maker.
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#26 Post by Tag- »

9:19 wrote: @Tag-: Thank you! ;A; I'm so happy. I, uh, drew you something I daydreamed about at lunch.
Ah, what the brain comes up with when idle :'D
Thank you so, so much, I love how trippy it is~ :D
PM me if needed

Veteran

#27 Post by 9:19 »

Got through a grand total of one request today 'cos I fell up the stairs orz.

@jeje: EEK! It makes me so happy to hear you like these, thank you very much! Pants Soup Mien is on the house tonight! XDDD

@FatUnicornGames: (#/。\#) Whoa, thank you! I've been anticipating Club Shuffle's release ever since I saw it on Broken Forum-one of the LP threads, I forget which-so I was scribbling like "going to show something nice to let Crystal know how much I look forward to her game" but by the end I was like "it's the thought that counts" orz. I tried putting in bits of the GUI because I love the GUI to bits.

@Hijiri: For once I exercised self-restraint and didn't highlight the spoiler. XD Haha, it was under your previous username, no wonder! I found the thread; the screenshot of the main menu looks fantastic!

@Tag-: You're welcome!

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

#28 Post by Camille »

9:19 wrote:@Camille: I wanted to draw Kyousuke snogging the mystery character so bad 'cos it takes 2 magnificent heads of hair to screw a lightbulb or however that one goes, but Amamiyas FTW. Sorry if it's OOC.
Nope, I'd say that's a pretty accurate portrayal of how their marriage goes, haha! 8D Though Amamiya-mama rarely has time to cook because she's an elite scientist lady and all that jazz.

BEAUTIFUL. ;3; There's so much personality in this. *A*

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#29 Post by FatUnicornGames »

9:19 wrote:@FatUnicornGames: (#/。\#) Whoa, thank you! I've been anticipating Club Shuffle's release ever since I saw it on Broken Forum-one of the LP threads, I forget which-so I was scribbling like "going to show something nice to let Crystal know how much I look forward to her game" but by the end I was like "it's the thought that counts" orz. I tried putting in bits of the GUI because I love the GUI to bits.
Ha! I love her expression. So over it. I was thinking of putting some of the Fan-Art I receive in the gallery of the finished game. Do you mind if I put this in there? If so, should I credit your user name?

You probably saw it in one of my LPs (either Lucky Rabbit Reflex or (P)lanets.) I appreciate the support! :D I will use it to fuel more writing.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

sorani
Veteran

#30 Post by sorani »

9:19 wrote:@sorani: I wrote most of my reply in the last batch, IDK if you saw, but anyway, TA-DA! I hope you like it!
lol, this is lovely! I find it funny that he's playing an accordion. I appreciate your honesty and find it even more awesome how detailed your sketches are! :D