Nero279's Art Thread + Sketch Requests! [CLOSED]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Nero279's Art Thread + Sketch Requests! [CLOSED]

#91 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Hi, so I've finally finished the two requests! Sorry for the delay and I won't be opening requests at the moment-
Anyway, I noticed that I haven't drawn any chibis for decades now so I decided to try drawing them for the requests.
azurextwilight2.png
Sorry that I whipped up their bottoms and shoes by myself but I hope you're okay with them :'D
TheGuraGuraMan2.png
I hope you like the colours I chose ^^

Overall, I hope you guys like them, thank you again for requesting from me :D

Now I'm about to put some other stuffs here and I need opinions and suggestions on them please :)
First of is this:
1-Scan0006.jpg
Note: The one on the far left is actually a girl.

Can I get help on their anatomy please? I know they're not in their own special poses but that's because I'm mainly focusing on their legs cause I'm still practicing. Do they look okay? Any critiques are highly appreciated ^^

And the second thing, I'm thinking of doing commissions and enta's thread has generally helped a lot. I'm just doubting of the price I should charge for my art. How much would you pay for an art of my skill? I've checked some other artists' dAs but I still can't get a clear read of the price rate that fits me. Any help is again highly appreciated ^^

Thank you for taking your time here :D

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#92 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

I take back about not doing any requests, I'm getting really stressed and insane right now. I'm opening for 5 chibi requests on the same canvas. Though I'd prefer if 2 of them are anime characters, I'm planning to fill up my future dA with fanart. If you request anime characters, then I'll be doing them on different canvases each, thank you :D

1. Desu_Cake
2. 9-of-Hearts
3. TheGuraGuraMan
4. roundmetal

(And I'd love it if you have any feedback or suggestions referring to the questions I posted from my earlier post ^^)

Last slot still open ^^
Last edited by ofdawnandtwilight on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Desu_Cake
Veteran
Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret

Re: Nero279's Art Thread + Sketch Requests! [Chibis/OPEN]

#93 Post by Desu_Cake »

Could you draw Nyaruko from Haiyore Naruko-san please?

As for criticism on the characters: They all look very similar. It's partially just the similar poses, but they all have very similar body types and hairstyles. I honestly wouldn't know that the girl was a girl without being told, (Dunno if that's intentional) she just looks like a midget next to the others. The guy next to her has very funny-looking and wide shoulders, and his belt is way too low, I keep expecting his trousers to fall off. I can't see anything else that looks off though.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#94 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Desu_Cake wrote:Could you draw Nyaruko from Haiyore Naruko-san please?
I'm itching to draw her in that pink apron, but no. I'll get on it then, thanks for requesting ^^
Desu_Cake wrote:As for criticism on the characters: They all look very similar. It's partially just the similar poses, but they all have very similar body types and hairstyles. I honestly wouldn't know that the girl was a girl without being told, (Dunno if that's intentional) she just looks like a midget next to the others. The guy next to her has very funny-looking and wide shoulders, and his belt is way too low, I keep expecting his trousers to fall off. I can't see anything else that looks off though.
Thanks!
Ahh, so they do look similar? I'll have to change that. And it is intentional for her to look like a guy, being in disguise and all so that's a score for me then.
Yeah, I also noticed just how distorted the second guy looks but I couldn't quite put my finger on what is wrong.
I actually drew that picture just so that I could flesh out their designs more than the anatomy but I'll be redoing it later.
Again, thank you! :D

9-of-Hearts
Regular

#95 Post by 9-of-Hearts »

Would Kaito from Vocaloid count as an anime character in a roundabout way?

I really like how that other drawing looked, but I do agree it really lacked variety. I wouldn't have been able to guess the girl was a girl either. I really like the clothing designs though. :) .....Sorry I'm not good at critiquing at the moment... ^^;;

TheGuraGuraMan
Veteran

#96 Post by TheGuraGuraMan »

What about Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate then ?

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#97 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

9-of-Hearts wrote:Would Kaito from Vocaloid count as an anime character in a roundabout way?
No problem ^^ I basically intend to draw fanart with huge fanbases so that I wouldn't get so lonely later on dA and Vocaloid's a really good choice :'D
9-of-Hearts wrote:I really like how that other drawing looked, but I do agree it really lacked variety. I wouldn't have been able to guess the girl was a girl either. I really like the clothing designs though. .....Sorry I'm not good at critiquing at the moment... ^^;;
Thank you, I'm beginning to understand my mistakes now that there are people who critiqued. And no worries, better to say something than none at all :3
TheGuraGuraMan wrote:What about Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate then ?
Third request from you, I'm so honoured! :o

Just adding this in advance, I might finish these really late (5 requests in one day, what am I thinking X'D) so I should apologize now if I happen to delay them, but they're clean art instead of just sketches so I hope it'll be worth the wait :)

borisoda
Regular

#98 Post by borisoda »

:o

If I'm not too late

could I request Gilgamesh chibi from fate series?

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37oe ... 1_1280.jpg

I think he just wears black leather shoes iirc

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#99 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

@ roundmetal: You know you could ask me whenever you want on skype, right? ;)

@ Desu_Cake: I've only managed to finish yours, hope you like it ^^
Desu_Cake.png
LOL Everyone requested anime characters, so it looks like I won't be doing anything on the same canvas :'D

Heartless-Star
Regular
Projects: The legend of Mythril.
Organization: Spirited☆Soul

#100 Post by Heartless-Star »

Is it open? If it is, could you draw my old OC Teara ^^ (Found it in my room, been 4 years from now xD)
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 8061_n.jpg

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#101 Post by michi 18 »

can you make a chibi of a jealousy game? like they're making each other jealous
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#102 Post by Coren »

If this is still open, can I have Chunqian please? :)
(http://corenb.deviantart.com/art/Chunqi ... -363991249
http://corenb.deviantart.com/art/Concep ... -357227098)

Thanks! :D

(If it has to be fanart for something though, then I'd like to see someone from The Witch's House. :P )

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#103 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

@ Heartless-Star: Thank you for requesting! I'm really excited to draw her, I've never drawn anyone with a unique skin colour before, I should really play more with my drawings :o

@ michi 18 and Kirroha: I'm kind of embarassed that the same people would request from me a few times, that means you guys like my art! ......right? lol x'D Thanks for requesting, I'll do them after I finish the other 4 first ^^

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#104 Post by michi 18 »

You kidding? Your art is so Kawaii! (Cute)
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#105 Post by Coren »

I know right!: ) Your art is adorable!