kura's art thread - FREE SKETCHES IN EXCHANGE FOR LINKING :D

Art threads specific to a single artist.
kura-ou
Regular

kura's art thread - FREE SKETCHES IN EXCHANGE FOR LINKING :D

#1 Post by kura-ou »

kura-ou wrote:Hello LSF members!

I don't know if this is allowed, but I will do be drawing headshot, waist-up or chibi rough sketches for anyone who's been kind enough to link my *ANIME GARAGE SALE* in their deviantART journal, tumblr, FaceBook page, twitter, etc (so long as you're not spamming, link it anywhere and everywhere you can type of thing...? ;A;.

I'm really sorry, I just really need to sell everything to clear up room and save a bit more funds for my bills and summer tuition (if there's enough, I can buy a new working printer ;~;). My goal by the end of this month to early June is $500, which didn't work out because eBay is over-saturated and bad buyers can be rampant if you're unlucky enough .__.;;; (and I'm one of those unlucky sellers... OTL)

Ahem, so to get a sketch, please follow these rules...

RULES:
  • 1. Each person gets one sketch each, unless they link to numerous websites (1 sketch per link). HOWEVER, you must show proof of where you've linked in your post to this thread. Rough sketches are basically unlimited until you run out of social networks to link to :mrgreen:

For example:
    Links: dA,
    FB
    twitter
    tumblr (You don't have to code the links in, just listing them in a readable manner is fine)

Reference(s):

• 2. Since it is a free sketch, I would appreciate your patience. I am still working on numerous commissions and it wouldn't be fair to those commissioners if your sketches were started before their WIPs.
  • 3. Commissioners are also welcome to request ^^

• 4. Artist is allowed artistic interpretation of the references given :)
  • 5. People who request may do anything with the sketch(es) so long as it's/they're not claimed as their own or used for profit.
  • 6. I can't draw anthros, overly-muscular people, and morbidly-obese people, however.
  • 7. Once finished, sketches will be posted in this thread and this post will be updated :3
SAMPLES:
[x]
[x]
[x]

Okay...here's where it may get kind of good...?

*X-TRAS*
Any person who links to my sales and purchases about $75 worth of merchandise (shipping NOT included) will get a painted CG bust like this (referenced from Blue Lemma's avatar):
Any person who links to my sales and purchases ~$100 worth of merchandise (shipping NOT included) will get a full-body painted CG with a natural landscape background like this (if not much better x.x;; I left it highly-textured on purpose and it's a few months old ;-; sorry for the old art!):
SKETCH REQUEST WAITING LIST:
  • 1. dramspringfeald // REFS // 7 sketches :D]
  • 2. SilverxBlue // REFS // 3 sketches ^^
  • 3. Kirroha //REFS// 4 sketches
Last edited by kura-ou on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
my portfolio
=>my *FREE* sketch request thread<=

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

Re: kura's art thread - FREE SKETCHES IN EXCHANGE FOR LINKIN

#2 Post by dramspringfeald »

Do you do Simple Furries?
Last edited by dramspringfeald on Mon May 27, 2013 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.

kura-ou
Regular

#3 Post by kura-ou »

dramspringfeald wrote:Do you do Simple Furries?
Well, I can do my best for a full anthro, but it might come out as a gijinka...? ^^;
my portfolio

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

#4 Post by dramspringfeald »

FA
FB
DA
SF
IB
Twitter
Tumblr
Hey guys check out this game! Dreaming in the Clouds
Refs; Jessica // 2 and Amy // 2
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.

kura-ou
Regular

#5 Post by kura-ou »

dramspringfeald wrote:FA
FB
DA
SF
IB
Twitter
Tumblr
Hey guys check out this game! Dreaming in the Clouds
Refs; Jessica // 2 and Amy // 2
Wow, thank you so much for taking your time to promote my sales on so many sites, dramspringfeald ;w;

I'll definitely come up with 7 sketches for you :D Hopefully, I can get started on these in-between commissions *w* (and I hope that you don't mind some gijinka sneaked in XD)
my portfolio

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#6 Post by Coren »

kura-ou
Regular

#7 Post by kura-ou »

Kirroha wrote:Here you go! :)

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Twitter
Facebook
Thank you so much for linking ;w; I apologize for taking so long, but I've finally added you to my waiting list ^^
my portfolio

kura-ou
Regular

WHEN TO EXPECT UPDATES (6/2/13)

#8 Post by kura-ou »

I'm sorry, everyone, I've been very, very busy. I'd like to be able to start on all the sketches after the 16th because I'm still working on some commission WIPs (not including my huge workload for my college courses).

Unlike many college students, I still have finals later this month, so...I'm trying to hang in there OTL

I really appreciate your patience.

I've also updated my *SALES POST* @__@ after seeing the university's tuition fee posted on my account.
my portfolio