Hairstyle Choices [Critique Please]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
kelsaki
Regular
Projects: Maiden Iron

Re: Hairstyle Choices [Critique Please]

#16 Post by kelsaki »

@akemicchi
- Thanks! I really didn't think much about the bangs being tidier or not; that's a real eye-opener for me :D I do have a character whom I am working on [*cough**cough* Kai…*cough*] who has an almost extremely neat hair style and I guess I just didn't want similar styles on the boys XD. Though I think I can tidy up Adair's hair without making it look similar. It's worth a try! I'm probably afraid of nothing in that sense ;)

@pineapplepocky
- Hey! What you said is true :) For instance Mitch (the 1st pictures in this thread) is likely to let his hair just go without a care in the world. Adair on the other hand might be more inclined to let the hair-dressers back at the castle do a quick clean up for some formal occasion (only to be mussed up later when he wears a helmet).

Your note on colors is something I really have not thought much about but again, what you say makes clear sense. I might just sketch a few styles and try different colors on them to see if anything strikes me. Thank you so much for the input! :)

angeliza
Regular
Completed: 0
Projects: 0
Organization: Currently free lancing in order to gain experience

#17 Post by angeliza »

Honestly, I like how soft Adair's hair looks, but his hair is around the same lenth as Mitch's...
It maybe good to make Adair's hair a bit longer to further show the difference in characters....
...or just give them hugely different hair colors.^^

kelsaki
Regular
Projects: Maiden Iron

#18 Post by kelsaki »

angeliza wrote:Honestly, I like how soft Adair's hair looks, but his hair is around the same lenth as Mitch's...
It maybe good to make Adair's hair a bit longer to further show the difference in characters....
...or just give them hugely different hair colors.^^
@angeliza
- That's… exactly what I was trying to do (making his hair soft I mean.) :D And I'll be trying different lengths on both of them so I'll keep the length issue in mind :) Thanks again!

angeliza
Regular
Completed: 0
Projects: 0
Organization: Currently free lancing in order to gain experience

#19 Post by angeliza »

You're very welcome.^^

Mariche
Tumblr: Mariche
Deviantart: Mariche
Github: Mariche
Soundcloud: Mariche
itch: Mariche

#20 Post by Mariche »

I am currently looking similar to this:
Credit:http://hairstylehub.com/
But I want to cut it short right now, Maybe some shaggy hair style.