akemicchi's request & doodle thread [Closed]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: akemicchi's request & doodle thread [Open! 5 slots]

#166 Post by Coren »

Can I have someone from any of my games at Soyasushi Productions? :D

sei.chan

#167 Post by sei.chan »

omo mee too mee too can I have leo pwease

Shedonkadonk
Projects: Reaper's Rebellion: ToD
Tumblr: shedonkadonk
Deviantart: shedonkadonk

#168 Post by Shedonkadonk »

If it is possible, may I request my character from Reaper's Rebellion?
Your art from all that I have seen is absolutely wonderful, keep up the awesome work!

sharikah
Regular

#169 Post by sharikah »

U want to make a request of someone from my game?

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets
Deviantart: littlebabyshoes

Re: akemicchi's request & doodle thread [Closed]

#170 Post by akemicchi »

ahhh, requests from a million years ago. I'll be taking these on later today, so hopefully I can get them finished for you guys. @v@ Sorry for taking so long to get started.
sharikah wrote:U want to make a request of someone from my game?
I'm a little tied up with requests right now, but you can go ahead and request something from me if you'd like. :)

~*~

I've been trying to replicate the otome style for a while now, and this time I did it! At least, just the face. "orz If anyone knows how to color clothes like an otome artist, do you mind sharing the secret? :') I used the watercolor tool and the blur tool on this one, but my shading is only on one layer (multiply). I'm pretty convinced that the otome style coloring uses multiple layers for the shadows given how cleanly lighter shades blend in with the darker ones, but I have no idea if the layers are on multiply or if they're painted on with the color they want or if they're using the marker tool instead of the watercolor tool or whatever. I'm stumped.
01.png
I'll be drawing more of these otome-style sprites, so I'll see about whipping up some screenshots of the tools I'm using and do either a tutorial on skin coloring or just progress screenshots, if anyone wants to try it out. I REALLY want to figure out how to do clothes like in otome games, though. Clothes are a mystery. >_>

Anyway, I'll be back later!

sei.chan

#171 Post by sei.chan »

akemicchi wrote:ahhh, requests from a million years ago. I'll be taking these on later today, so hopefully I can get them finished for you guys. @v@ Sorry for taking so long to get started.
I'm a little tied up with requests right now, but you can go ahead and request something from me if you'd like. :)

~*~

I've been trying to replicate the otome style for a while now, and this time I did it! At least, just the face. "orz If anyone knows how to color clothes like an otome artist, do you mind sharing the secret? :') I used the watercolor tool and the blur tool on this one, but my shading is only on one layer (multiply). I'm pretty convinced that the otome style coloring uses multiple layers for the shadows given how cleanly lighter shades blend in with the darker ones, but I have no idea if the layers are on multiply or if they're painted on with the color they want or if they're using the marker tool instead of the watercolor tool or whatever. I'm stumped.
01.png
I'll be drawing more of these otome-style sprites, so I'll see about whipping up some screenshots of the tools I'm using and do either a tutorial on skin coloring or just progress screenshots, if anyone wants to try it out. I REALLY want to figure out how to do clothes like in otome games, though. Clothes are a mystery. >_>

(celebrates) know I know akes secrets.......mwahahaaaaaha and yasss clothes are a mystery XD

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: noeinan
Github: noeinan

#172 Post by noeinan »

So gorgeous!

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#173 Post by hiko27 »

akemicchi wrote:I've been trying to replicate the otome style for a while now, and this time I did it! At least, just the face. "orz If anyone knows how to color clothes like an otome artist, do you mind sharing the secret? :') I used the watercolor tool and the blur tool on this one, but my shading is only on one layer (multiply). I'm pretty convinced that the otome style coloring uses multiple layers for the shadows given how cleanly lighter shades blend in with the darker ones, but I have no idea if the layers are on multiply or if they're painted on with the color they want or if they're using the marker tool instead of the watercolor tool or whatever. I'm stumped.
01.png

I could probably tell you how Kazuki Yone does it. I have a how-to book on otome artists (though it's in Japanese so it's not something you can just Google out of nowhere for a translation), and Kazuki Yone is one of the otome artists featured on there. She uses an old version of Photoshop though (from the sounds of it, you use SAI?), and she uses a watercolor brush (I'm pretty sure it's watercolor brush but I don't use Photoshop so...) for her shades. She doesn't use multiply a whole lot (just a few times like when she wants to create a sort of light gradient on the face, though I think you already did that in your drawing), she mostly uses a clipping mask over the base layer of whatever she's coloring, and colors in grayscale with the watercolor brush (with a lower opacity on the layers with the shading). She uses a texture on most of her drawings, though the way she does the hair in the artbook for Nobunaga the Fool is very different from how she used to do it. She also adds more contrast to her shading, and doesn't use the blur tool. Heck, I don't think I've seen her use the blur tool that much, she probably used to when she was just starting out *coughhiironokakeradayscough*.

I can probably tell you a bit of other otome artists, I'm just assuming you meant Kazuki Yone because it seems as if her style's the one you're going for based on that recent drawing of yours (the way you did the shade on the nose is her thing). Just let me know if you want me to look for specific steps on Kazuki Yone's, or of other otome artists.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

akemicchi
Veteran
Projects: Magicians of Delphine, Panaderia: Ensaimada, SweetTooth!, XOXO Droplets

#174 Post by akemicchi »

sei.chan wrote:(celebrates) know I know akes secrets.......mwahahaaaaaha and yasss clothes are a mystery XD
Hey, sei! :') Yeah, it stumps me.
daikiraikimi wrote:So gorgeous!
Thank you! I'm still a long way to go, though, haha!
hiko27 wrote:I could probably tell you how Kazuki Yone does it. I have a how-to book on otome artists (though it's in Japanese so it's not something you can just Google out of nowhere for a translation), and Kazuki Yone is one of the otome artists featured on there. She uses an old version of Photoshop though (from the sounds of it, you use SAI?), and she uses a watercolor brush (I'm pretty sure it's watercolor brush but I don't use Photoshop so...) for her shades. She doesn't use multiply a whole lot (just a few times like when she wants to create a sort of light gradient on the face, though I think you already did that in your drawing), she mostly uses a clipping mask over the base layer of whatever she's coloring, and colors in grayscale with the watercolor brush (with a lower opacity on the layers with the shading). She uses a texture on most of her drawings, though the way she does the hair in the artbook for Nobunaga the Fool is very different from how she used to do it. She also adds more contrast to her shading, and doesn't use the blur tool. Heck, I don't think I've seen her use the blur tool that much, she probably used to when she was just starting out *coughhiironokakeradayscough*.

I can probably tell you a bit of other otome artists, I'm just assuming you meant Kazuki Yone because it seems as if her style's the one you're going for based on that recent drawing of yours (the way you did the shade on the nose is her thing). Just let me know if you want me to look for specific steps on Kazuki Yone's, or of other otome artists.
I was going more for Murasaki Aya's coloring style; I didn't know the nose was Kazuki Yone's thing though, haha. And I think I have that artbook, too! Except I can't read it so you're right about that translation thing HAHA The face was just choosing a darker color and going over with that; multiply with the skin doesn't look right at all unless the entire drawing gets a multiply layer. In the image, it's the clothes that's using multiply, but... it's looks really muddy, doesn't it? Like you said, it's probably because the contrasts weren't done as well as it should have been. It's just really difficult getting the tool to blend properly.

I see! So it's greyscale! Nothing special with it-- just greyscale on a normal layer? Wouldn't the colors end up looking muddy and grey like that, though? That doesn't seem right. OH, unless you mean she paints with black, and just uses really low density/opacity. I can understand that. I don't like painting shadows with black, but I'll try that! o:

MAN any otome artist coloring tips would be awesome, especially on the clothes. I have no idea how they manage to make the their shading so soft. I've seen them use greyscale, but how? Is it on another layer? Or is it all on one layer, approaching it more like a painting? The colors they've chosen in the greyscale look black, but wouldn't it look better if they picked out colors? I'm mimicking the blurring/soft tapering with either the blur tool or the airbrush tool, but I'm pretty convinced it's the settings on the brush that needs fixing.
I don't get it
I don't get it
In any case, thank you so much, hiko! ^^
~*~

Did another one.
02.png
I completely did away with the multiply tool on this second one, and instead just chose darker colors to color with. I also made the contrasts a lot more obvious this time. It looks better, I guess. ^^;

akemicchi
Veteran

#175 Post by akemicchi »

I promise I'll get to requests soon. Just need to finish up a batch of commissions.

Doodled this really quick to loosen up my arm. I might clean this up later.
soss.png
so excited for the anime aaaa

sei.chan

#176 Post by sei.chan »

The attachment how.png is no longer available
~*~

Did another one.
The attachment 02.png is no longer available
I completely did away with the multiply tool on this second one, and instead just chose darker colors to color with. I also made the contrasts a lot more obvious this time. It looks better, I guess. ^^;[/quote]

wow I actually think you got her painted style quite on the mark ....all I can see is that hers has some type of light overlay, and texture I like the smoothness in yours tho ;D

edit: ah this is what I meant :
ake is bae.jpg
(I noticed she lines her shadows a bit) I prefer yours tho, just thought for the sake of comparison I'd add the thingys <3

sharikah
Regular

#177 Post by sharikah »

akemicchi wrote:ahhh, requests from a million years ago. I'll be taking these on later today, so hopefully I can get them finished for you guys. @v@ Sorry for taking so long to get started.

~*~

01.png

Sorry just saw this can I still make a request?

hiko27
Veteran
Projects: Tsundere-sama (working title)
Tumblr: crappyassdrawings
Deviantart: tsunderenyan
Discord: erikaaaa#6140

#178 Post by hiko27 »

akemicchi wrote:I was going more for Murasaki Aya's coloring style; I didn't know the nose was Kazuki Yone's thing though, haha. And I think I have that artbook, too! Except I can't read it so you're right about that translation thing HAHA The face was just choosing a darker color and going over with that; multiply with the skin doesn't look right at all unless the entire drawing gets a multiply layer. In the image, it's the clothes that's using multiply, but... it's looks really muddy, doesn't it? Like you said, it's probably because the contrasts weren't done as well as it should have been. It's just really difficult getting the tool to blend properly.

I see! So it's greyscale! Nothing special with it-- just greyscale on a normal layer? Wouldn't the colors end up looking muddy and grey like that, though? That doesn't seem right. OH, unless you mean she paints with black, and just uses really low density/opacity. I can understand that. I don't like painting shadows with black, but I'll try that! o:

MAN any otome artist coloring tips would be awesome, especially on the clothes. I have no idea how they manage to make the their shading so soft. I've seen them use greyscale, but how? Is it on another layer? Or is it all on one layer, approaching it more like a painting? The colors they've chosen in the greyscale look black, but wouldn't it look better if they picked out colors? I'm mimicking the blurring/soft tapering with either the blur tool or the airbrush tool, but I'm pretty convinced it's the settings on the brush that needs fixing.
The attachment how.png is no longer available
~*~

Did another one.
The attachment 02.png is no longer available
I completely did away with the multiply tool on this second one, and instead just chose darker colors to color with. I also made the contrasts a lot more obvious this time. It looks better, I guess. ^^;
Whoops, I totally forgot about her... And here I am playing Glass Heart Princess, I'm an embarrassment to the whole otome game fandom orz. But yeah, it's not exactly Kazuki Yone's thing, but I only call it that because she's been with Otomate/Idea Factory for so freaking long and she was the one who first started doing it (but then she was the first otoge artist I knew). I do get the feeling Aya Murasaki kinda looked up to Kazuki Yone (aka she kinda took a few of Kazuki Yone's stuff and made it into her own). Haha, I was actually supposed to translate Kazuki Yone's section when someone asked me on our group's blog on Tumblr, but just haven't had the time to sit down and translate that wall of text... Ahh, well, you can use multiply, probably just the color you used? For Kazuki Yone, she uses an orange that's close to being pure, and lowers the opacity. I've done it before tons of times, it looks fine. Did you edit your colors? If it looks muddy, you can change up the hue and saturation. Or you can add other colors, or as sei chan mentions, an overlay.

Yeah, from what I saw on the book. But since she uses a different version of Photoshop, idk if that'll work with SAI. I've tried it before, but instead of just leaving the layer as it is, I used overlay for the layer with the colors, and combined. Because it was on overlay, it ended up being much lighter than it should be, so at that point, I edit the colors. You can do it that way, but coloring in black and white helps you see your values. That way, your shades won't look almost the same. You can probably try multiply as well, but I never liked doing that because it looks muddy. Idk honestly because she uses an older version of Photoshop, I have CS5 so I can't really know, will try and read more when I get the time.

And I agree with everything that sei chan said. I guess I forgot to mention, but I think you pretty much nailed the basics of her coloring style (or just how her style is, not really down to the details but it's close enough). Sidenote, when I saw that sleeve, I immediately shouted Snowbound Land. But anyways, it's actually because the edges of her shadows are much sharper. You blurred yours yes? You can either try and create a watercolor brush that works for you (I just use redjuice's watercolor brush for SAI), or you can do your blurred thing but sharpen/line the edges so they look more defined. Not all your edges should be sharp though, but some of them should have them. You can also add textures as sei chan tried to do. It adds texture to your drawings, makes it look more interesting, and it kind of unifies everything.

It really depends on the artist. Some lock the opacity of the b/w one and colors that, some use another layer with layer modes. When they start with greyscale, they're not thinking of color at all at that point. They're focusing on their values, they don't want their drawing to look flat if their values are close to each other. Color, as beautiful and helpful as it is, gets in the way sometimes when you're trying to look for value in your drawing.
akemicchi.png
snowbound land.png
Here's to help you compare.

Well, Usuba Kagerou (Wand of Fortune, Reine des Fleurs, Will o' Wisp god that old game but then HnK is as well...) and Chinatsu Kurahana (Utapri, Samurai Flamenco, Lamento and probably other Nitro Chiral games I'm forgetting) use cell-shade in their styles for their respective games, though Kurahana's colors are very retro and she doesn't use cell-shade as much as Usuba Kagerou. I'm pretty sure she uses overlays a whole lot, and she also does gradients in her shadows. The way she colors is very messy if you look at her works from Samurai Flamenco (like the DVD covers), or Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters. She doesn't blend as much, so her shadows are very dramatic/there's tons of contrasts. From what I've seen, she uses a square brush when she colors. The way she colors is more painterly though. Usuba Kagerou, as I said, uses cell-shade in hers. For Wand of Fortune promo art, she uses the fringe effect for the shadows. I've seen a technique like that used where you get your watercolor brush and put a fringe effect to it, that way your lines are still sharp while still creating that fading/watercolor-ish effect. As for Reine des Fleurs, she could have either stopped using the fringe effect and just lined the edges manually (some artist also do this), or just lowered the opacity of the effect.

There's also Fujinari Yuuki, but idk if you only want just-otome game artists because she's done quite a few BL games as well lol, but then Chinatsu Kurahana has as well. But anyways, I think Fujinari Yuuki's style doesn't need an explanation, it looks somewhat simple enough. Sarachi Yomi (La storia della Arcana Famiglia, Possession Magenta) likes to use cell-shade as well. For the game I mentioned for her, she uses black for her shadows. Just straight up black. But for Possession Magenta, she still does the straight edges for the shadows on the hair, but her shadows are colored. Hanamura Mai's (Amnesia, Desert Kingdom) doesn't really do anything special with hers, it's just super freaking detailed cell-shading (and texture). It's so crazy, but she might also be using a watercolor brush.

All in all though, these artists don't really do anything special with the way they color. Imo, it's just that their drawings are detailed, very dynamic, and somewhat filtered. Oh, I forgot to mention that. Did you use any filters on yours? Sometimes, a way to make your drawing look better is on Photoshop, you duplicate it, gaussian blur the duplicate, and put it on a layer mode you think looks best for your drawing. Idk if my long ass post helps you, but I tried. I can try linking you to some pixiv tutorials if you want. They're not really from otoge artists, but I think most techniques otoge artists use are used by Japanese digital artists in general.

edit: I was going to talk about Satoi and other artists as well but my post is already too freaking long.
My art thread
links to portfolios

an otome game from a tsundere's pov

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#179 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Omg so beautiful <3
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

akemicchi
Veteran

#180 Post by akemicchi »

sei.chan wrote:wow I actually think you got her painted style quite on the mark ....all I can see is that hers has some type of light overlay, and texture I like the smoothness in yours tho ;D

edit: ah this is what I meant :

(I noticed she lines her shadows a bit) I prefer yours tho, just thought for the sake of comparison I'd add the thingys <3
Hey, thanks. :) It could be a lot better, though. Until I either figure it out or find something I like, I'll keep trying new stuff.

Ohhh, overlays! Totally forgot about those! I think touching up my artwork with a little bit of it will look nice; I really like what you've done, sei! (also why that title) I'm not too fond of using textures right now. Once I get more skilled, I'll try using them, but for now I'm trying to get the coloring down first. :) Thanks so much!
sharikah wrote:Sorry just saw this can I still make a request?
Go ahead! :D
hiko27 wrote:For Kazuki Yone, she uses an orange that's close to being pure, and lowers the opacity. I've done it before tons of times, it looks fine. Did you edit your colors? If it looks muddy, you can change up the hue and saturation. Or you can add other colors, or as sei chan mentions, an overlay.
Hi, hiko! Oh, but doing it that way (orange and lowering the opacity) needs another layer. I do the same (orange color gradient) but I just do it straight on the base layer. It's exactly the same, just with less resources.

Huh? Wait, hue and saturation won't help muddiness... By muddiness, I mean, the values are messed up; messing with the hue or saturation won't fix that. Brightness and contrast, I can totally understand, though! And YEAH, sei has a great idea, using overlay. I totally forgot about using that!
hiko27 wrote:Yeah, from what I saw on the book. But since she uses a different version of Photoshop, idk if that'll work with SAI. I've tried it before, but instead of just leaving the layer as it is, I used overlay for the layer with the colors, and combined. Because it was on overlay, it ended up being much lighter than it should be, so at that point, I edit the colors. You can do it that way, but coloring in black and white helps you see your values. That way, your shades won't look almost the same. You can probably try multiply as well, but I never liked doing that because it looks muddy. Idk honestly because she uses an older version of Photoshop, I have CS5 so I can't really know, will try and read more when I get the time.
I'd color in black and white, but then what do I do with it? Do I just overlay the flats? Set the grayscale layer on multiply? Lock the shadows layer and color the shadows? Or do I repaint everything with the values as a guide? Besides, what's stumping me is how she makes those stroke. (Referring to her example in the how-to book.) My watercolor tool doesn't make strokes like that, and in the example, she uses multiple layers which she merges into one once she's finished. I know Kazuki uses photoshop, but there are sai artists that are capable of mimicking the effect, and that's what I'm trying to figure out. That's not the default watercolor tool. ^q^;;
hiko27 wrote:And I agree with everything that sei chan said. I guess I forgot to mention, but I think you pretty much nailed the basics of her coloring style (or just how her style is, not really down to the details but it's close enough). Sidenote, when I saw that sleeve, I immediately shouted Snowbound Land. But anyways, it's actually because the edges of her shadows are much sharper. You blurred yours yes? You can either try and create a watercolor brush that works for you (I just use redjuice's watercolor brush for SAI), or you can do your blurred thing but sharpen/line the edges so they look more defined. Not all your edges should be sharp though, but some of them should have them. You can also add textures as sei chan tried to do. It adds texture to your drawings, makes it look more interesting, and it kind of unifies everything.
I don't blur everything-- just the parts where soft shadows occur and gradient blending. Murasaki doesn't really have that many hard shadows, but I'll try to incorparate more hard shadows into my drawings. :) I'm kind of hesitant to sharpen, since I'd like to raise my skills and not really take the easy way out. Way I figure it, I just need to get better at drawing fabric, so I'll probably do some realism/fabric studies. I'll try that lining thing, too! I used to do that with my cel-shading, so I'll pick that up for soft-cel, too. The tool I'm using is making shades look absolutely terrible though. ^q^ These artists aren't using the default watercolor tool, and if they are, they're using it on one layer, not separate ones...

Textures are for cheaters. >:( Nah, I'm just kidding, I love the look of textures, but I want to get the basics right first. If I add textures, I won't be able to see my mistakes or I'll get lazy. :')
hiko27 wrote:It really depends on the artist. Some lock the opacity of the b/w one and colors that, some use another layer with layer modes. When they start with greyscale, they're not thinking of color at all at that point. They're focusing on their values, they don't want their drawing to look flat if their values are close to each other. Color, as beautiful and helpful as it is, gets in the way sometimes when you're trying to look for value in your drawing.
I see, so they just do whatever. I still don't know what to do with mine, though, if I start out with value underpaintings. What sort of keywords should I google to find tutorials for it? "Value coloring"?

Huh? What's wrong with my values? You're implying there's something wrong with my values and that I'm hiding it with colors, but it's not obvious to me with the picture you've chosen, even with the comparison. (If it were the first image, though, I definitely agree that its values are completely screwed up, haha!) Compared to Murasaki's, mine is more gratuitous with the dark values, but is that really a problem? Should I try for lighter colors? So far, all I can see is that the contrasts between the highlights, midtones, and shadows should be much more bold, but overall values look fine to me. You'll have to point it out, because I can't see it. o|-<

... Unless you're telling me to work with grayscale first, which I'd try, but unfortunately I have no idea how to translate those values into colors, haha!

Eheh, I'm not really interested in the cel-shading techniques, but thanks for mentioning them! :) Hopefully someone'll find them useful!
hiko27 wrote:All in all though, these artists don't really do anything special with the way they color. Imo, it's just that their drawings are detailed, very dynamic, and somewhat filtered.
Whoa, hey, you can't say they don't do anything special and just chalk it up to skill and experience! There are many, MANY different ways of coloring. Saying they 'do the usual' doesn't really help, since my 'usual' is painting on one layer. "orz I get that they're skilled and experienced, but what I'm asking about is their method.

I'm also going to have to disagree with you, since there are many artists that aren't good at all and they are praised to hell and back because they've mastered a very attractive technique (either coloring, composition, storytelling, etc). Coloring is the biggest thing. In fact, what I've noticed is that if you know how to color in an attractive way, you can definitely hide your lack of skill. One friend of mine is an amazing anime artist, whose attention to detail is godly, has extremely intricate and delicate backgrounds, breathtaking compositioning skills, and extremely lovely colors schemes. She paints, so when she shifted to an art program and started using layers, her art-- unfortunately-- looks mediocre, and she isn't getting the attention she deserves.

Knowing how to use the medium you're using is just as important as knowing the basics of art. These otome artists have mastered both. I'm still learning as an artist, but what I want to focus on at this point in time is the technique portion.
hiko27 wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention that. Did you use any filters on yours? Sometimes, a way to make your drawing look better is on Photoshop, you duplicate it, gaussian blur the duplicate, and put it on a layer mode you think looks best for your drawing. Idk if my long ass post helps you, but I tried. I can try linking you to some pixiv tutorials if you want. They're not really from otoge artists, but I think most techniques otoge artists use are used by Japanese digital artists in general.
Oh, I know that method. I used to do it, but then I ended up getting complacent with my art. ^^; I don't like using filters, at least not at the moment. Those are finishing touches, and I don't think I have the basics down properly yet. I'll pretty it up next time-- I'm just focusing on the shading clothes portion right now. :)

Thanks so much for your time! I really appreciate you taking the time to help, hiko! :) I'll try my hand at these things: value underpaintings, overlay, hard shadows, and lining shadows. ovob
Hazel-Bun wrote:Omg so beautiful <3
Hehe, thanks, Hazel!