- Requests are not done on a first come first served basis. After 2 weeks or so, I will pick the requests that I like and work on those. No reasons will be given on why I did or did not choose your request.
- Only human characters accepted. No anthro/mecha/monsters/animals/etc.
- Regardless of what drawing style your character is drawn in (realistic, caricature, cartoon, anime), I will reinterpret and draw him/her in my own style.
- Characters from fan-games will not be accepted.
- When making a request, please provide a working URL link to a website or thread that has info about the game it's from. I will ignore all requests that don't link to a game.
- Feel free to request more than one character, but do include the relationship between them. I don't want to accidentally make siblings act all lovey-dovey or something.
Here's a compilation/sketch-dump of my art for reference:
Thanks for the requests, everyone! C:
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:21 am
- Projects: (งツ)ว
- Organization: MOONBBIT☆
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:14 am
- Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
- Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
- Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
- Deviantart: koyoba
- Megane Procrastinator
- Posts: 4087
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 am
- Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
- Projects: At Regime's End
- Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead
- Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- curry nochi rice
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 am
- Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
- Organization: Circle Cosine
- IRC Nick: Curry
- Skype: after.curry.rice
- itch: project-rothera
They are characters from my group's NaNo2014 entry. Whom to Notice. The three of them are from the Literature Club. So.... though they're not exactly doki doki with each other yet.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1006
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm
- Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
- Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm
- Completed: The Mishka Effect, Fairly Dangerous.
- Projects: Palette Swap
Umm anyone from The Mishka Effect would be nice.
- Bishie Fangirl
- Posts: 814
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 pm
- Completed: Idol Crush
- Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
- Soundcloud: jenna-yeon
- Location: Orange County, CA
Elze opened a forum about free sketches?!?!?! omg *dies* your art is sooooo cute though!
*cries* too bad I can't have you as an artist for my projects
Maybe i'll request a sketch when everything is done though!
Just a reminder to say that I'll be closing requests this weekend, so if you'd like one, do request before then. A note to those who have requested: In the spirit of giving for Christmas, I'll be delivering the chosen requests to your inbox on Christmas itself
@Snowflower: Heylo you!! Awww thank you! I think you have quite a number of awesome artists working with you already haha. Maybe next time! I might want to work on another game in 2015. For now I need to level up on my skills first.
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:18 pm
- Completed: The Way We All Go, Asphyxia, Strawberry Vinegar, etc
- Tumblr: ebi-hime
- itch: ebihime
Could I request a sketch of Sam and Lilly from my rather... odd... GxG visual novel, Dejection?
I am not requesting this because I have a really weird obsession with turning dead English poets into cute girls and then shipping them together, really ;__;
Heylo eylo! Just in case anyone is waiting to check their inbox on Christmas, I wanted to let you guys know that I suddenly have plans for Christmas instead of just staying at home doing nothing like I'd originally intended and will be away till the end of the week. So.. do hold on for a bit more. The requests will reach your inbox a tad later when I'm back around New Year's Eve~*
Also, Merry Christmas everyone!! \o/
edit: I've just gotten back but I realise I'd overestimated myself. I'm a lot slower at colouring than I'd thought, so I'll just mail you guys your requests as and when I finish them.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:31 pm
- Projects: Summoner Sweetheart
- Tumblr: mrwifom
Not sure what you mean by "leveling up" when you're already so talented! Anymore and you'll put people like tooaya out of work. >: D Haha~
Best of luck with your art improvement journey. ^^
Users browsing this forum: No registered users