DIAPERS & DOODLES ART THREAD

Art threads specific to a single artist.
diapersanddoodles
Projects: S.I.N & Vampire Knight VN
Deviantart: diapersanddoodles

DIAPERS & DOODLES ART THREAD

#1 Post by diapersanddoodles »

PATREON | DEVIANT ART | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | PINTEREST | DIAPERS & DOODLES BLOG

Hello Everyone!
My name is Cassie and I have lurked on these forums for a long time! But now I think is the time for me to start being active.
I finally started mapping out my very first Visual Novel idea. (very rough), but I wanted to be active on the forums so
I can start being a part of the community! :D Anyways, this thread is just gonna be an art dump of all my sketches
and final illustrations. I figure it's a good place to get critiques on my future sketches and character designs
AND make some new friends. <3

I look forward to chatting with all of you! <3

diapersanddoodles

Re: DIAPERS & DOODLES ART THREAD

#2 Post by diapersanddoodles »

Whoo! I was finally given the okay to begin development on the art assets of the current project I was hired on! Yay! You'll see a lot of WIPs in this thread. (Just because I can't release the final assets publicly yet.) XD But I've been given the okay to share WIPs throughout the creative process! <3 So here is one of the pieces I have begun. Main character rendering at the moment. She's one handsome lady, lol.
PS: I think she'll have to shave before her big debut. XD
Last edited by diapersanddoodles on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robovelociraptor
Regular
Deviantart: robovelociraptor

#3 Post by robovelociraptor »

Amazing artwork! :shock: Your portraits are especially fantastic, I love the coloring!

I also really like your character designs, they're very unique! (in a good way, of course.) :mrgreen:

chocoberrie
Veteran
Projects: Marshmallow Days

#4 Post by chocoberrie »

Wow, your artwork is fantastic!! :D

(I see you're into visual kei music - I recognize Ruki, Hizaki, and Jasmine You, and I see Maya as well! I'm still so sad that Versailles disbanded, but at least Kamijo is still producing music on his own!)

diapersanddoodles

#5 Post by diapersanddoodles »

robovelociraptor wrote:Amazing artwork! :shock: Your portraits are especially fantastic, I love the coloring!

I also really like your character designs, they're very unique! (in a good way, of course.) :mrgreen:
Thank you so much! <3 I really appreciate that! Haha, yeh my character designs are always a little "random" XD I'm a hardcore fantasy girl, so most of my character designs are fantasy based. :mrgreen:
Last edited by diapersanddoodles on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diapersanddoodles

#6 Post by diapersanddoodles »

chocoberrie wrote:Wow, your artwork is fantastic!! :D

(I see you're into visual kei music - I recognize Ruki, Hizaki, and Jasmine You, and I see Maya as well! I'm still so sad that Versailles disbanded, but at least Kamijo is still producing music on his own!)
Thank you! <3 haha, yes I was a hardcore Jrock girl back in the day. Not so much now, unfortunately. But I was heartbroken with the disbanding of Versailles as well. That's around the time I kinda stopped listening to most of my jrock music. (mainly cuz my husband is like, "What are you listening to?") LOL!