Competition betweeeeeeen, roboooo and king-samaaaaa!!!!(fin)

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Dollysama
Regular
Projects: SH Academy
Organization: Asterisk*Games

Re: Competition betweeeeeeen, roboooo and king-samaaaaa!!!!

#31 Post by Dollysama »

All the backgrounds so far are really good, keep it up!

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#32 Post by King-sama »

Lol nope, I couldn't do it! XD; half an hour to deadline, but this is enough~ //I will finish it later~ maybe tomorrow
beach.png
ref: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/a0894f ... ssok0o.jpg
http://cchunterbooks.com/blog/wp-conten ... /Beach.jpg

I take only two points for this for sketching and lineart
And you take three~ (I forgot to say that we both take three points with the previous one lol)

You win~!!! congrats~ ^w^)b you can ask for what you want me to draw now but can't promise I will finish it soon XD; //again, not an animal or human

//tbh, I wasn't willing to win this round, so I sort of lost in purpose XD

Thanks! to you for joining me in this~~ ^^
Zelan wrote:Heh, I'm even going to the beach this weekend. I'll tell you guys if your beaches are better than the one I visit. cx
Have fun~~ XD Thanks for lightening this thread with your comments! it was nice to have you with us~
Dollysama wrote:All the backgrounds so far are really good, keep it up!
Thank you~ ^^ but, the competition already finished so no more we will add in here~ you can look at robos da account or my paigee world link in my description for possibility of future backgrounds~

Thanks to everyone who commented in this thread and encouraged us along the way this far~ maybe I will make another competition again in the future (with maybe other people XD) who knows~ : P

robovelociraptor
Regular
Deviantart: robovelociraptor

#33 Post by robovelociraptor »

King-sama wrote:Lol nope, I couldn't do it! XD; half an hour to deadline, but this is enough~ //I will finish it later~ maybe tomorrow
Aaa! You're drawing looks good, even unfinished! I look forward to seeing it completed!! :mrgreen:
King-sama wrote:You win~!!! congrats~ ^w^)b you can ask for what you want me to draw now but can't promise I will finish it soon XD; //again, not an animal or human

//tbh, I wasn't willing to win this round, so I sort of lost in purpose XD
I request that you draw me... hydrangea! xD If that's okay with you? :D I'm pretty patient so I don't really mind if it takes a long time, just work at your own pace~

It's okay! I understand the feeling, it happens to me a lot! >> At least you tried instead of doing nothing! :D
King-sama wrote:Thanks to everyone who commented in this thread and encouraged us along the way this far~ maybe I will make another competition again in the future (with maybe other people XD) who knows~ : P
Yes, this was fun!! TBH I think your backgrounds were much better than mine.. ;; but I suppose that wasn't really the point.

Anyhow, GG! :mrgreen: Please tell me if you do other competitions! I'd love to either participate again or watch! ( o w o )b

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Competition betweeeeeeen, roboooo and king-samaaaaa!!!!(

#34 Post by Zelan »

I love the shadows in yours, robo! :D I would say your beach is better than mine because the sunset wasn't behind the water like in yours...that's no fun. cx

King-sama, the mountains in yours are great! It looks like a super vacation-y beach, one that would definitely get a lot of visitors. Plus, it's better than mine because yours has palm trees. :P

I liked seeing what you guys drew for these three weeks! Let me know if you ever do another competition. ^_^

King-sama
Veteran

#35 Post by King-sama »

Ok, I will add a link to this thread if I made another competition (or if I remembered lol)

This is your hydrangea, finally finished~~~ hope you like, and sorry I took so long ^^"
robo prize.png
I need to finish the other one now lol (the beach)

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#36 Post by Zelan »

Oh my goodness, King-sama, that's just... gorgeous. The flowers are perfect, the shadows look amazing, and the raindrops are such a beautiful touch. <3

robovelociraptor
Regular

#37 Post by robovelociraptor »

Aaaa OMG, thank you so much, it was definitely worth the wait!!! ;;

Just... the colors, the linework, everything is so beautiful, I love this!! *A*

King-sama
Veteran

#38 Post by King-sama »

Zelan wrote:Oh my goodness, King-sama, that's just... gorgeous. The flowers are perfect, the shadows look amazing, and the raindrops are such a beautiful touch. <3
8) Thanks for taking a look Zelan even after the competition has finished! For some reason alot of the references of this flower has rain in them, it wasn't intentional of me to copy that from them ^^'
robovelociraptor wrote:Aaaa OMG, thank you so much, it was definitely worth the wait!!! ;;

Just... the colors, the linework, everything is so beautiful, I love this!! *A*
Haha! Sorry for making you wait ^^'
Glad you liked it!! 8'D are you still intend on practicing backgrounds??

robovelociraptor
Regular

#39 Post by robovelociraptor »

King-sama wrote:Haha! Sorry for making you wait ^^'
Glad you liked it!! 8'D are you still intend on practicing backgrounds??
(Sorry for the late + long reply omg)
Oh, it's no problem!! I'm not very fast with my art these days, either.. ;w;

...And yes!! I plan to, I just kinda joined a bunch of contests on DA + doing traditional character art in my spare time, so I haven't done any lately. However, I've tried to do at least a simple background in all my contest art (except one)!!
I will admit that I do enjoy character art more, though. xD

Anyway, I love your avatar!! I checked out both your DA accounts and your pixel art is just to die for!! *A*

King-sama
Veteran

#40 Post by King-sama »

robovelociraptor wrote: (Sorry for the late + long reply omg)
Oh, it's no problem!! I'm not very fast with my art these days, either.. ;w;

...And yes!! I plan to, I just kinda joined a bunch of contests on DA + doing traditional character art in my spare time, so I haven't done any lately. However, I've tried to do at least a simple background in all my contest art (except one)!!
I will admit that I do enjoy character art more, though. xD

Anyway, I love your avatar!! I checked out both your DA accounts and your pixel art is just to die for!! *A*
Sorry from ME for late reply xD //well, not really...

Good luck with them all!! I hope I will be able to see them when you finish them~
Guess enjoying something depends on how much confidence we have about the thing we do~ lol don't worry, you will get better with backgrounds

Aww thank you for taking the time to visit them both ^.^ //I wish people would love my digital art more T-T

Also, posting this in here too since it's originally supposed to be finished here : p
Attachments
beach2.png

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran

#41 Post by Zelan »

*screams* such a pretty beach background ahhhh

Your lights and shadows are perfect!

King-sama
Veteran

#42 Post by King-sama »

Zelan wrote:*screams* such a pretty beach background ahhhh

Your lights and shadows are perfect!
Yay thanks, Zelan! XD

Windchimes
Veteran
Projects: Reanimation Scheme, Emberfate: Tempest of Elements
Organization: Wind Chimes Games

#43 Post by Windchimes »

Late post and probably half necroing, but I was bored and browsing through these threads and holy crap. All the backgrounds are so beautiful! I really liked the library ones. And the hydrangea + beach background... That coloring *o* I swear it looked like something out of an anime; I thought for a second I had an anime wallpaper bg open or something.

King-sama
Veteran

#44 Post by King-sama »

Windchimes wrote:Late post and probably half necroing, but I was bored and browsing through these threads and holy crap. All the backgrounds are so beautiful! I really liked the library ones. And the hydrangea + beach background... That coloring *o* I swear it looked like something out of an anime; I thought for a second I had an anime wallpaper bg open or something.
I come here like everyday lol where do you usually go??
Thanks for your support x) but I still need to improve more to reach a real anime background level~