~Pencil Sloth's Art Thread~ [Concepts/Sketches/Sprites/etc]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
PencilSlothCreations
Regular
Projects: Datematsu (Short Osomatsu-san VN)
Organization: Pencil Sloth Creations
Tumblr: pencilslothcreations

~Pencil Sloth's Art Thread~ [Concepts/Sketches/Sprites/etc]

#1 Post by PencilSlothCreations »

Hello and welcome~!
I decided to join the other artists here and make myself a personal art thread. As a note, I am always trying new things and new mediums with my art so my drawings might become incredibly different over time. I just enjoy improving myself, haha.
A few notices:
  • This thread is completely critique-able. Please do not hesitate to give me some pointers!
  • Your comments mean a lot to me, whether it is what you like or what you don't like. I accept all feedback!
  • If you are interested in having me for your game, please let me know in a comment or PM and I will discuss my rates until I can properly draft up a commissions list.
  • This thread will also contain practice work with a variety of different things that I do not excel in (mostly backgrounds).
  • I am severely unsure yet but there might be nudity so please be cautioned. If there is, I will censor it and link to the 18+ version.
  • Client work will be placed here once I am enlisted to some projects, if I am allowed to do so.
  • This thread will contain: Concept art, sketches, sprites, works in progress, practice pieces, finished pieces, CGs, doodles and more. Everything will be watermarked.
Monica: Sprite + some emotions
A sprite for the prologue of a full commercial game that's in the works at this moment.
Notes: I liked the coloring style but I may try to do something different in the future since its not quite what I'm looking for. (PS: The hair was hard to color because my lineart didn't really leave a lot of room for color.)

PencilSlothCreations
Regular

Re: ~Pencil Sloth's Art Thread~ [Concepts/Sketches/Sprites/e

#2 Post by PencilSlothCreations »

Matsuno Osomatsu from Osomatsu-san doodles for my character ask twitter.

PencilSlothCreations
Regular

Re: ~Pencil Sloth's Art Thread~ [Concepts/Sketches/Sprites/e

#3 Post by PencilSlothCreations »

Fanart of Steven Universe characters (Amethyst and Garnet) and OC doodles.

Character art of my character Elvira, a Hufflepuff Hogwarts student