Raccoon's CG & BG practices

Art threads specific to a single artist.
runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

Raccoon's CG & BG practices

#1 Post by runeraccoon »

So albeit being a slowpoke I've been practicing CGs and BGs. I really want to open a commission, but I'm not sure if people know me yet. So for now, an art gallery it is. :")
The comment thread will also contain WIPs, though they might not be included in the first post. :D

1. Image
...Sorry for the weird pizza. From @kokoro hane's game: The Only One Girl. Character design (c) Elzee

2. Image
Muted color, I hope you get the mood! From @kokoro hane's game: The Only One Girl. Character design (c) Elzee.

nerupuff
Veteran

Re: Raccoon's CG & BG practices

#2 Post by nerupuff »

May I just say how amazing your art is? It's inspiring! I'm only learning how to draw so I can make my own VN, but this totally takes the cake! I'd totally commission you if I had the funds, but for now I'll work hard lol. Great work!!! I hope to see more of your pieces here. :D
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

runeraccoon
Veteran

#3 Post by runeraccoon »

nerupuff wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:53 am May I just say how amazing your art is? It's inspiring! I'm only learning how to draw so I can make my own VN, but this totally takes the cake! I'd totally commission you if I had the funds, but for now I'll work hard lol. Great work!!! I hope to see more of your pieces here. :D
Never realized I have a comment. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. Once I work on VNs, I'll definitely post more. I hope you'll succeed in making your VN! ^^

runeraccoon
Veteran

#4 Post by runeraccoon »

I finally ventured to the world of BGs /// 7 ///
It's one of Castaway VN backgrounds. Thank you for the opportunity!
Information on the VN can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=48203&p=478657&hil ... ay#p478657

Will set up a commission sheet once I can show an interior/cityscape BG I'm proud of. :)